We Love —
- Discover the Cilento Coast: one of the most beautiful areas of Italy, where Roman ruins, olive groves, stunning cliffs, and bright blue water combine in a unique, breathtaking landscape.
- Stay at Ora Resort Marcaneto Palace, a hotel with a nearby private beach and stunning terrace where you can sit back and soak in the unmatched views of the Campania region.
- Stay in a Deluxe Room and enjoy either bed and breakfast or half board basis - Marcaneto Palace's restaurant focuses on bringing out the best of Mediterranean flavours and Cilentan cuisine.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Ora Resort Marcaneto Palace is a 1.5km walk to a private beach, the perfect place to spend your days, and close to dreamy Scario. The private beach even includes bar service, and a shuttle leaves from the pool to Scario at set times! Discover this tiny, romantic Italian hamlet with a population of only 1120, ensuring a secluded and peaceful stay.
Here, terra cotta roofed houses peak through the swathes of deep green forest. Walk up the promenade to discover fresh, local food, coffee and gelato bars, and the lighthouse. Zigzag through the tiny backstreets, past picturesque fisherman’s houses – on clear days, spot the statue of Christ in neighbouring town Maratea.
Ora Resort Marcaneto Palace 4* —
Just for you: 10% discount for stays of 7 nights minimum.
Enjoy the outdoor pool and terrace, or enjoy the private beach, where complimentary parasols and a sun lounger can allow you to take up as much sun or shade as you wish. Lie back and feel like an Italian film star under the sun, where Resort Ora Marcaneto Palace will do everything they can to ensure your trip is perfect.
The staff are happy to recommend tours and itineraries about exploring the surrounding paradise. Take advantage of the sports facilities and restaurant during your stay.
- Fitness Room
- External pool with observation deck
- Poolside bar
- Laundry service
- Room service (for a fee)
- Shuttle service for the city center and the pool at fixed times
- Billiard table, play area with ping-pong, football table, multi-functional field (tennis and five-a-side football)
- Private and free parking
- Private beach 1,5 km away, parasol, sun beds and beach chairs – with bar service
- Mini club on July and August
- 24-hour reception
- Check in from 2:00 pm – Check out before 10:30 am
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Just for you: Welcome drink upon arrival to Ora Resort Marcaneto Palace.
Sleeps up to
Please note: A cot is 15EUR per day to be paid on the site and subject to availability. Free baby if sharing parent's bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay with the option to upgrade to half board at the next stage of the booking process.
The breakfast buffet is a varied feast where all sorts of eaters will find a treat they love: Resort Ora Marcaneto Palace is happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions, so speak to a member of staff and reap the culinary benefits.
Lunch and dinner offer two available menus, each with three courses. Resort Ora Marcaneto is passionate about food: indulge in the local, fresh seafood on offer after a day of lounging in the sea spray.
Your Time —
The hotel also offers a billiard table, play area with ping-pong, football table and multi-functional field (tennis and five-a-side football) - be sure to challenge a loved one to a friendly match during your stay.
Your Journey to Ora Resort Marcaneto Palace 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Car Hire: Car hire be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Naples airport to Ora Resort Marcaneto Hotel: 205 km / 2 h 20 min.