We Love —
- Designed by Baroque architect Borromini, the Donna Camilla Savelli is a former monastery dating back to the 17th-century, and features exposed wooden beams, precious stuccoes and an inner garden.
- Located in Rome's popular Trastevere area, the Church of Santa Maria is a 5-minute walk away, and the Vatican is a 20-minute stroll along the banks of River Tiber.
- Soak up the late September sunshine on the hotel's terrace, which offers stunning views of the Eternal City.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
You may find a trip to the weekly Porta Portese market to your liking on a Sunday morning, where you can browse the wares for sale from a huge amount of local vendors.
Of course, the magic Rome is all around, and there are many amazing sights to discover - the mighty Colosseum, the Vatican and much more.
Your Hotel —
A warm welcome to the VOI Donna Camilla Savelli Hotel! You can really enjoy the best of both worlds during your stay in the hotel's comfortable lodgings here in Rome.
Not only can you enjoy the splendour of the beautiful historical building, which has been perfectly restored to suit the building’s period, but you can rest assured that your stay will be made relaxing and comfortable thanks to both hotel's luxurious guestrooms and welcoming and friendly staff.
- 75 guest rooms
- 24-hour reception
- Room service (07:00 to 00:00)
- Free private parking (limited spaces)
- Buffet breakfast
- American bar
- Inner garden
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
The en-suite facilities are all hand built using the most desirable materials including marble, and will provide you with either a shower or bathtub, heated towel rails, hairdryer and telephone.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Enjoy the complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, served from 7am until 10.30am. A highlight of your stay will surely be making use of the amazing hotel roof terrace, where you simply won’t believe the views!
This oasis of calm is an ideal spot whether it is for an event or simply to get away from it all and enjoy the Italian sunshine over a glass of vino!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: May be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Fiumicino Airport: 30km / 30min
Ciampino Airport: 25km / 33min