We Love —
- Explore a city where legendary history & a palpable energy collide in an unparalleled open-air museum.
- The prime location in the heart of the Eternal City is complimented by the privacy of the 33 comfortable and welcoming rooms, some of them also enhanced by a discreet terrace filled with plants and attractive greenery.
- Revel in the elegance of this Art Nouveau building, that was commissioned by Prince Don Filippo Orsini in 1865.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Rome has everything you'd want from a modern city break holiday but critically, it's the city's history that acts as the principal magnet. From the remains of its imperial glory days to the Renaissance and baroque riches of its historic centre, Rome is a glorious architectural patchwork - a living masterpiece.
- Trevi Foutain: 15min / 1.1km by foot or 10min / 2km by car
- The Colosseum: 20min / 1.3km by foot or 10min / 2.6km by car
- The Pantheon: 25min / 1.7km by foot or 20min / 4.3km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
In the centre of Rome, only 200 meters from the Teatro dell'Opera opera house and the Repubblica metro station, is an elegant nineteenth century building that houses The Britannia Hotel, a refined boutique hotel. The elegant Art Nouveau architecture of this building, that was commissioned by Prince Don Filippo Orsini in 1865, is combined with sophisticated and charming spaces that set the scene for a warm welcome.
- 33 Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Private parking
- Concierge service
- Air Conditioning
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Our members can choose between a Classic or Superior Room
Just for you: 1 complimentary minibar (no refill)
Sleeps up to:
The elegant design of interiors inspired by aristocratic Roman residences, although tempered by British style and moderation, is typical of The Britannia Hotel. Elegance and hospitality are the key words for the Classic Rooms, which are harmoniously furnished with careful attention to every detail.
These rooms are furnished with scrupulous attention to all the details, together with antique furniture in classic and refined style.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A welcome drink
The day begins with a tasty American buffet breakfast, with the carefully selected, local products with low-calorie and gluten-free options. The Lounge Bar at The Britannia Hotel has a calm and intimate atmosphere and you can enjoy moments of total relaxation while tasting a drink prepared by expert barmen.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 8min / 650m from Rome's central station.
The transfer times / distances between the local airports & the hotel are as follows:
- Ciampino Airport: 40min / 17km
- Fiumicino Airport: 45min / 33km
Looking for more options in Rome? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now