We Love —
- NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci is set in the Prati area, between the Vatican and Castel Sant'Angelo
- Discover the wonders of this open air museum with Rome's historic centre just across the River Tiber & the heart of the Catholic World just 15 minutes away
- Enjoy the delights of Italian cuisine with your exclusive food and beverage discount!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Begin your journey at the Vatican City, declared an independent state in 1929 and home to St. Peter's Basilica (the largest church in the world), the Vatican Museum and the shining star of the Italian Renaissance, the Sistine Chapel. The awe-inspiring architecture and art collection makes the Vatican City top of the list of must-sees.
While there's no escaping Rome's illustrious past, modern Romans embrace the present. So do as they do and throw yourself into the life of the city.
- St Angelo Castel: 10min / 800m walk
- Piazza Popolo & Villa Borghese: 10min / 850m
- Vatican City: 15min / 1.1km walk
- Piazza Navona: 15min / 1.3km walk
All times and distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel enjoys a peaceful location in an exclusive residential area of Rome, near the Vatican City, the magnificent Sant'Angelo Bridge, Sant'Angelo Castle, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and direct connection to nearby neighborhoods such as Trastevere. From here you can walk to St Peter’s Square and the Basilica, while Via Cola di Rienzo, one of Rome’s best shopping streets, is just outside!
- 244 Rooms
- Fitness Room
- Terrace Bar
- Free WiFi
- Concierge Service
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room.
Just for you: Free gift waiting for you in your room and amenities upgrade.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. Just for you: A 15% discount on food & beverage.
You may choose upgrade to half board at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
The 324 Lounge Restaurant
The 324 Lounge restaurant, located inside the NH Leonardo da Vinci hotel, offers refined, traditional, Roman cuisine as well as numerous national and international dishes. The restaurant offers a great list of Italian wines and a delicious seasonal menu.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee, flight inclusive offers only.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 4min / 350m from Lepanto metro station which is on the MEA line with direct access to Villa Borghese & Termini Station.
The approximate transfer time / distance between the local airports and the hotel are as follows:
- Ciampino Airport: 30min / 37km
- Fiumicino Airport: 30min / 30km
Looking for more options in Rome? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now