We Love —
- An historic palazzo dating back to the 1800's, Hotel Savoy 4* offers elegant interiors and amazing views from the rooftop terrace.
- Set on the corner of famous Via Veneto, it is very well located for sightseeing, close to numerous famous landmarks like the Trevi Fountain & Villa Borghese.
- Make the most of the famously delicious Italian cuisine with your 10% restaurant discount.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
From the remains of its imperial glory days to the Renaissance and baroque riches of its historic centre, Rome is a glorious architectural patchwork - an open air museum that's free to explore.
The abundance of restaurants and wine bars make it a nightlife hotspot for both tourists and locals; tuck in for a traditional meal of gnocchi (usually eaten on Thursdays) or the Roman speciality, pasta coda alla vaccinara - a ragu made from braised oxtail stew.
Hotel Savoy 4 boasts an amazingly central location on the corner of Via Veneto, just moments away from famous sights such as the Trevi fountain and Villa Borghese.
- Villa Borghese: 400m
- Spanish Steps: 500m
- Trevi Fountain: 1km
- The Coliseum: 2.6km
- Saint Peter’s Basilica: 3.3km
All times & distances are approximate
Hotel Savoy 4* —
The 124 guest rooms are furnished in classic elegant, style, blending modern comforts such as free wifi with charming Italian decor.
The roof garden restaurant and terrace are the jewel in the Hotel Savoy's crown, and they're open almost all year round.
- 120 guest rooms
- Roof Terrace
- Free wifi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room.
Just for you:
- Coffee & tea facilities in each room with daily free replacements
- Free use of a smartphone offering local calls, unlimited 4G data and internet.
Sleeps up to
Each room is individually styled - they are all furnished in a classic style with thoughtful modern comforts.
Amenities include: LCD satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, air conditioning, hairdryer and bathroom courtesy kit.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 10% discount at Granet Restaurant & Terraces
- New Year's Eve Dinner included (excluding beverage)
The indoor dining area is elegant and welcoming, while the outdoor dining terrace has stunning views. Its roof cover and glass panelling ensure that the terrace can be enjoyed almost all year round.
A romantic staircase leads to the “lover’s mezzanine”, from which you can enjoy breathtaking views of Saint Peter’s, the Vittoriano, the Quirinale, Villa Medici and the Pincio park.
Proceeding upwards one arrives at “seventh heaven”, the 7th floor terrace of the Savoy where the most spectacular city views can be admired.
The menu is classically Italian, with exceptional fish and meat dishes and an extensive wine list.
Your Journey to Hotel Savoy 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distances between local airports & Hotel Savoy 4:
- Rome Fiumicino airport: 40min / 33km
- Rome Ciampino airport: 30min / 20km