We Love —
- The five star Giardino di Costanza is ranked the best hotel in this area on TripAdvisor, thanks to its peaceful atmosphere, authentic Sicilian charm, beautiful gardens and Clarins Spa.
- Located just a short drive from the beach, this is a great spot to discover the enchanting island.
- Our members will stay in a plush Deluxe Room with spa access and half board dining included.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Why not add car hire to make the most of your trip?
An excellent way to experience the landscape of western Sicily is to take a drive along the Salt route and the Marsala road with its old windmills, salt basins and unique wildlife.
- Selinunte Beach: 35km
- Erice: 70km
- Segesta: 77km
Giardino di Costanza 5* —
The grounds surrounding the resort are dotted with inviting pergolas, gazebos, palm trees and ornamental fountains, creating a truly harmonious atmosphere. There are many pretty beaches to explore - take the free hotel shuttle to the nearest one, or book our car hire option and set out to explore hidden coves.
Combining luxurious rooms, an indulgent spa,and romantic al fresco dining, it is perfect for couples seeking sunshine and relaxation.
- 91 Rooms
- Indoor and Outdoor Pool (Seasonal)
- Tennis Courts
- Shuttle to Beach
- Free Wi-Fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
The luxurious room’s fine furnishings, light colour schemes and large sitting area make for an ideal place to escape and relax.
Please note: 3rd guest sharing likely to sleep on sofa or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay. (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Discover the rustic dishes of the island, accompanied by local wine as you dine al fresco, watching the sunset.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One access to the spa per person per stay
- Beach shuttle and beach service (2 sunbeds and 1 umbrella per room) between 23 June - 7 September
Your Journey to Giardino di Costanza 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process (flight inclusive offers only).
Car hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Palermo airport to Giardino di Costanza: 134 km /1 hour 30 min.