We Love —
- This stunning design hotel on the Adriatic coast as an extensive acquapura SPA - a super choice for a relaxing spa getaway
- Directly on the beach at Lido di Jesolo you're perfectly placed for exploring the delights of the region
- Our members will enjoy a discount on spa treatments
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
At the beginning of the twentieth century, Jesolo was a small and insignificant mainland settlement in the Veneto region. Located near the northern end of the Venetian lagoon, Jesolo also happened to lie in proximity to a long sandy seashore. As beach holidays became the fashion, these miles of sand became a sought after location. By the 1950s a whole new town began appearing along this flat, sandy coastline. 'Lido di Jesolo' means Jesolo's seaside, and this beach-side town now dwarfs the centro storico of old Jesolo, a few miles inland. Nowadays, when Italians say Jesolo, they usually think of the Lido.
Entirely shaped by tourism, Lido di Jesolo is very different to the typical Italian town. Its layout, its shops and its services are all designed for the convenience of the resort's summer visitors. Existence here feels very sheltered: clean, well-organised and safe. There are first-aid points and life guards, sunbeds and showers, snack-bars and ice-cream shops, mini-golf and climbing frames.
The town is strung along ten miles of beach, only extending inland for a very short distance. There is one main street - with several name changes - running along the length of the town, busy with shops selling cheap clothes and beach goods. There are scores of restaurants, snack bars, cafes and ice-cream parlours. You can hire bicycles or gamble in an amusement arcade. In the evenings the street is pedestrianised encouraging holidaymakers to wander, shop, eat and drink to their hearts' content.
Your Hotel —
Jesolo has long been known as one of the most iconic locations on Italy’s Adriatic coast. Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Jesolo, designed as a 5-star hotel, is an enchanting homage to the glorious Italian seaside resorts of yesteryear, bringing the glamour and flair of Miami to the Adriatic. The building was designed by the renowned American architect Richard Meier, while star architect Matteo Thun is in charge of interior design.
The high-profile duo have created an unparalleled amalgamation of distinct shapes, luxurious materials, fresh colours and pop art design elements. Rigid and sophisticated on the outside, playful and eccentric on the inside. This hotel can be considered a real highlight in Jesolo, and a new hotspot for fans of the Adriatic with a penchant for chic design and lifestyle.
You are also jusy 40 minutes away from Venice, so do take this opportunuty to discover one of the world's most famed cities.
- 126 rooms and suites
- Hotel restaurant
- Exclusive Acquapura SPA spanning 1500m² with an indoor and outdoor pool (29 degrees, heated until 31.5.) and a heated whirlpool (32 degrees, throughout the year, for children over 13 years)
- Beach Club with direct access to the private beach
- WiFi free of charge at the rooms & every public area and on the beach as well
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room Lateral Sea View. Just for you: 1 bottle of Prosecco in room on arrival
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. Just for you: 15% discount on A la carte menu not valid on 25th Dec and Easter. You may also upgrade to half board at the next stage of booking.
The hotel restaurant offers the possibility to enjoy the Alpe Adria cuisine: generous indoor and outdoor space, throughout the day.
For breakfast, the restaurant is arranged with a generous and healthy breakfast buffet. Two bars, one indoor with services also to the 1st floor, where the lounge with fireplace is located, the second bar is located outdoor on a spacious terrace with a view of the sea.
The Cigar Lounge will be dedicated to relaxing moments in combination with wines from the special wine cellar and spirits. You will be entertained by a large HD-Television.
Your Time —
Just for you: 20% discount on SPA treatments.
- Indoor and outdoor pool (29 degrees, heated until 31.05) and a heated whirlpool (32 degrees, throughout the year, for children over 13 years)
- Sauna area with aroma steam bath, Bio sauna, Finnish sauna & ice basin
- Bright relaxation rooms with panorma view and waterbeds in the sauna area
- Fitness room with great sea view and modern cardio fitness equipment
- Sun terrace with panorama sea view
- Special Spa treatments by Anne Semonin
- 8 beauty & massage rooms
- Peeling in the steam bath every hour from 4 pm
- Vital bar with tea, water with fruits, gemstone water and fresh apples
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee. Distance from Venice - 34km.