We Love —
- The Hotel Cellai is bursting with character with original paintings and antiques in its many lounges and reading rooms.
- Explore Florence, a vibrant city for art and history lovers with both Renaissance and contemporary masterpieces to discover around every corner.
- Enjoy the traditional Tuscan hospitality: included breakfast and friendly staff ready to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
This exclusive hotel in Florence is very close to the San Lorenzo Market, hosted in a gigantic iron and glass building, where locals gather to buy local food and wine specialties. The Galleria dell'Accademia is just a short distance away, hosting the famous David by Michelangelo, as is the Duomo with its splendid dome by Brunelleschi.
Dominating the historical centre of the city is the Duomo, or the city's Cathedral, a landmark of elegance and beauty. The River Arno, which cuts through the oldest part of the city, is crowned with the Ponte Vecchio Bridge lined with shops and held up by stilts. Dating back to the 14th century, it is the only bridge that survived attacks during WWII. Standing by the river at night, when the city is illuminated with a myriad twinkling lights, is unforgettable.
- Academy of Fine Arts (David of Michelangelo): 3 min walk
- San Lorenzo Market: 2 min walk
- Congress Centre: 3 min walk
- Santa Apollonia Auditorium: 1 min walk
- Duomo: 5 min walk
- Old Bridge and the River: 10 min walk
Hotel Cellai 4* —
- 55 rooms
- Breakfast room
- 24-Hour front desk
- Garden & Terrace
- Free WIFi
- Bicycle hire
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room.
The rooms of Hotel Cellai are extremely comfortable, equipped with warm and precious materials and personalised with authentic antiques expertly chosen one by one in the many markets of Tuscany.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A complimentary bottle of wine.
There is also a bar in the library, full of arts books. Afternoon tea is served from 17:00 - 19:00 on a complimentary basis. Particularly stunning is "La Terrazza", situated on the roof garden and surrounded by gorgeous views of Florence.
Your Journey to Hotel Cellai 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added during the next stage of booking for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance between Florence airport and Hotel Cellai: 20 minutes / 7km.