We Love —
- Nantis Hotel 4* is located just moments away from the picture perfect medieval town of Castelsardo, overlooking the beautiful Harbour and La Marina Beach.
- The hotel provides an excellent base for exploring this wonderful island - add our car hire to explore with ease.
- Our members can enjoy either a Classic Sea View Room, or an Superior Sea View Room with daily breakfast or Half Board dining available!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Just off the Italian coast, it has mountains to climb, delicious agriturismi in which to dine and alluring hidden bays to discover. At times it is hard to believe that the sand really is that white and the sea really is that blue.
Castelsardo is a medieval town of natural beauty - behind its winding roads lie pretty piazzas where you can sit with a morning coffee, local boutiques, historic relics and a plethora of charming Sardinian cafes and gelaterias.
Nantis Hotel 4* —
Spend a pleasant stay here, discovering the delights of northern Sardinia, its beaches, its cultural traditions and its flavours.
- 32 Rooms
- Breakfast Room
- Panoramic Terrace Overlooking The Sea
- Bike/Scooter Rental
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in either a Classic Room with Balcony or a Superior Sea View Room with Balcony.
Sleeps up to
Classic Room with Balcony
Superior Sea View Room with Balcony
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
You may upgrade to Half Board at the next stage of the booking process (Breakfast and evening meal in the main restaurant- excludes drinks).
Our members can add a wine tasting at the next stage of the booking process.
Just For You:
- Complimentary Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Stay of 7 nights or more & enjoy 1 special tasting dinner for 2 at L'Incantu Restaurant in Bajaloglia Resort (beverages not included)
- Stay less than 7 nights & receive a bottle of wine & Sardinian sweets.
The island celebrates its own unique take on its neighbouring Italian cuisine, with distinct and delicious versions of pasta, bread and dolci, its own wines and cheeses.
Please note: Breakfast is served on the hotel's panoramic terrace, while dinner, if added to your holiday, will be served at Restaurant Incantu at the nearby Bajaloglia Resort, where you will find a stunning view and delicious food.
Your Journey to Nantis Hotel 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of booking for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance between Olbia Airport and Nantis Hotel: 125km / 1 hour 40 minutes