We Love —
- See Ireland take on England in this highly anticipated fixture in the Six Nations Tournament - the perfect gift for any rugby fan
- Witness defining moments in an electric atmosphere, better than any experience watching it on the TV
- Spend one night at the classic Ballsbridge Hotel, located right next to the stadium for maximum convenience
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Experience —
This offer includes a seat aboard a private charter flight, 1 match ticket for the RBS 6 Nations Ireland V England, and a one night stay at the renowned Ballsbridge Hotel, ideally located right next to the Aviva Stadium, so you can travel to your match with ease.
Your Destination —
Culture vultures are also spoilt for choice when it comes to museums and galleries. From the National Museum of Ireland and the National Library to the National Gallery and the cute Little Museum of Dublin containing the lectern that US president JFK used to address the National Parliament in 1963, there is plenty to absorb. Not forgetting of course the magnificent Dublin Castle dating back to the 13th century.
Some highlights include:
• Guinness Storehouse - Home of Ireland's most famous beverage
• Phoenix Park - Europe's largest enclosed city park
• Irish Museum of Modern Art - Ireland's leading national institution for the collection and presentation of modern and contemporary art
• The Chimney Viewing Tower, Smithfield Village - One of Dublin's tallest landmarks, providing panoramic views of the city
Your Hotel —
Ideally located just a 2-minute walk from the Aviva Stadium, Ballsbridge Hotel is a classically designed property which easily captures the soul of Dublin. It is located in one of Dublin's most prestigious post codes, Dublin 4, and yet is only a 15-20 minute walk from Dublin city centre. It is easily accessible to some top Dublin attractions including Trinity College, the Guinness Storehouse, the Jameson Distillery, Temple Bar and the shopping thoroughfares of Grafton and Henry Street.
Number of rooms: 392
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
Room amenities include:
- En-suite bathroom
- Double bed with luxury duvet
- Wi-Fi internet access (charges apply)
- Large writing desk and arm chairs
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Multi-channel TV
- Trouser press
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Ballsbridge Hotel offers you a full Irish breakfast to wake up to, as well as a fantastic range of dining options to complement your stay in Dublin.
The Dubliner Pub, decked with traditional furnishings including vintage leather couches and original bar fixtures, offers a wonderful informal dining option combined with a lively pub atmosphere. Whether looking for somewhere to enjoy your post-match celebrations or have a relaxed meal with friends, this Dublin bar provides the perfect place to wind away an afternoon or soak up the evening atmosphere.
For a more formal dining experience, visit Raglan's Restaurant and choose from an exciting selection of seasonal favourites in a welcoming space.
Your Journey —
Flights: Return flights from London Luton to Dublin International are included.
Outbound: 10:00 - 11:00
Inbound: 21:00 - 22:00
All flight times are local.
Transfers: Transfers are not included.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non changeable and non refundable at time of booking.