We Love —
- Start the day with a typical Irish breakfast at the Skylon Bar & Grill
- Enjoy the location, only a 5 minute walk away from Croke Park
- Stay in a warm and friendly hotel
- Visit the unmissable Guiness@Storehouse, the famous beer museum which is shaped like a giant pint glass
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
After a long day's sightseeing, when your legs are tired from walking so many kilometres, what could be better than lying down on a comfortable, cosy bed?
- Double Room (18 m² / max 2 persons): In the lovely Double Room, the colours and fabrics complement each other perfectly! Relax and recharge your batteries with a great night's sleep before heading out again to explore Dublin.
- Twin Room (18 m² / max 2 persons): This cosy room is ideal for travellers in search of peace and quiet. Lie down and enjoy a nap on one of the comfortable twin beds.
- King Executive room (24 m² / max 2 persons): Slip into the fresh sheets of your King Size bed and admire your room, which has been decorated with warm colours to make you feel immediately at home.
- Triple room (24 m² / max 4 persons- 3 adults max): If you are planning a trip with several people, the Triple room is the ideal choice, offering a comfortable and elegant design.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
For lunch and dinner, all of the dishes are made with high quality, locally sourced produce. To discover delicious cocktails, head to the Skylon Bar & Grill! A fine selection of wines, gins and Irish beer awaits you.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.