We Love —
- This ultra-luxury resort has won multiple awards for its impeccable service, fine dining and gorgeous spa facilities.
- It is located in Nusa Dua- a luxury enclave in South West Bali that's home to some of the island's best beaches, as well as upmarket restaurants and shops.
- Our members can enjoy a beautiful Suite, with a complimentary dinner and spa treatments.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Meaning “Two Islands”, Nusa Dua is a tourist resort on a lush peninsula in the South West of the island. A luxury enclave of 5* hotels and upmarket shops and restaurants, this area is also home to some of the island's best beaches.
Popular with honeymooners and couples, this romantic, laid back setting is a great place to relax and indulge. For those who wish to explore further, Ubud (a prominent centre for fine arts, dance and music that lures art collectors from around the globe) is around an hour's drive away. Or, visit some of the nearby temples such as Uluwatu (15km) or Tanah Lot (50km).
Your Hotel —
This iconic luxury property from the Starwood Hotels & Resorts portfolio is spread over nine hectares of manicured grounds, and offers breathtaking beachfront views.
Since it's opening in 2008 it has won a huge array of awards, including "Indonesia's Leading Hotel 2016" at the World Travel Awards. It's fine dining destinations and beautiful spa have also been praised - this really is a haven for all-out luxury.
From the vast, saltwater lagoon with its islands, sun deck and two Jacuzzis, to the inviting main pool and children's pools, the resort offers multiple options for refreshing dips and peaceful lounging.
The 123 villas and suites all benefit from the hallmarked St. Regis butler service - this signature service ensures no request is too small or unattainable, no matter what the hour of the day.
- 123 rooms & villas
- Main pool
- Swimmable lagoon
- 3 restaurants
- Butler service
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a St Regis Suite
Each St. Regis Suite features a plush king size bed, the latest media technology, and an en suite marble bathroom. Size: 92 m2
- Private Balcony
- Bose® Sound System
- Free mineral water in room
- Air Conditioning
- Flat Screen Television
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Butler service
- 24-hour room service
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: One buffet dinner at Boneka Restaurant for two .
Savour exceptional cuisine and an amazing wine selection in the resort's signature restaurant - Kayuputi, a beachfront fine dining spectacle.
Or, enjoy more casual continental fare at Boneka, serving international and local favourites. Dulang Restaurant offers a truly Indonesian culinary experience, while the Gourmand Deli is open all day for artisan snacks and coffees from around the globe.
The sophisticated King Cole Bar is the best destination for classic cocktails and canapés - a wonderful place to start your evening.
Your Time —
Just for you: One 60-minute Balinese massage at Reméde Spa and one 60-minute Aqua Vitale pool treatment (sea salt bath therapy) for two
Combining modern day expertise with ancient Balinese therapies, Remède Spa brings harmony and relaxation to even the most stressed out travellers.
The décor features natural materials like cool, smooth stone and warm wood, with a delightful moon and butterfly theme inspiring an ambience of calm relaxation.
Exciting activities that can be arranged at the on-site watersports centre include: kayaking, snorkeling, canoeing, windsurfing, banana boat rides, parasailing, diving, fishing and jet skiing.
Your Journey —
Flights: Voyage Prive are proud to offer exclusive rates with Garuda Airlines for all flights to Bali that are booked before the 21st November.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included (25 mins / 9 miles)
Garuda Airlines —
Why Choose Garuda Indonesia?
- 5 Star Airline award by Skytrax
- Wifi on board (extra charge)
- 8 live TV channels in all cabins (on B777-300)
- World Best Cabin Crew 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Generous baggage allowance (Economy 30kg, Business 40kg)
- World’s Best Economy Class 2013
Privacy and comfort
- 38 staggered seats, each guest has direct aisle access
- A seat that reclines into a fully flat bed so you can arrive at your destination fully rested
- Personal storage- USB & power outlet
- 15" touchscreen LCD with innovative eX2 Panasonic inflight entertainment system
Relax and refresh
- Hypoallergenic pillow in cotton cover, comforting furtex
- Plush duvet
- TravelPlus Award 2013 winner L'occitane amenity kit (for Unisex Business Class Asia Oceania)
Dynamic & Authentic Dining Experience
- Business Class guests are spoilt with the dynamic and authentic cuisines of Indonesian, Japanese and Modern European.
- When opting for lighter menu, snacks are also available.
- All prepared by the Manager of Cuisine
- qualified chefs from 5 star establishments
Looking for more options in Indonesia? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now