We Love —
- Experience the two sides of Bali in two luxury resorts: Sankara Resort is a peaceful retreat surrounded by rice fields and coconut trees in the cultural heart of the island, Ubud. It is a place to totally relax and discover the simple pleasures of a traditional village.
- The 5* multiple award winning Conrad Bali overlooks the pristine beaches of Tanjung Benoa and offers world class service & facilities.
- Our members can enjoy an array of exclusive extras such as a complimentary massage, daily yoga and a jungle trekking excursion.
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destinations —
Ubud is a remarkable spiritual town in the heart of Bali. For more than a century, it has been the island’s bohemain centre for fine arts, culture, dance and music. It is surrounded by many of the elements that attract people to Bali – scenic rice fields, small villages, arts and crafts communities, ancient temples, palaces and its holy river. Its central location on the island makes it easy to travel to either the misty mountains or beachside towns.
Tanjung Benoa sits north of the Nusa Dua enclave of resorts, famous for its exclusive luxury hotels, excellent restaurants and some of the best beaches on the island. This tranquil, family-friendly area is loved for its calm waters, perfect for watsesports and beachside relaxation.
Positioned within a close proximity to Barong-Barong Temple, it is a truly exotic destination surrounded by lush tropical rainforest with a private white sandy beach on its doorstep; a perfect place for a quiet and relaxing vacation or a romantic honeymoon.
Sankara Resort Ubud 4* —
You will enjoy a 3 or 4 night stay in a Deluxe Room, with daily breakfast.
Encompassing a collection of 20 stylishly-appointed Balinese rooms and villas, Sankara Ubud Resort and Villa is a peaceful retreat surrounded by rice fields and coconut trees. It is a place to totally relax and discover the simple pleasures of a traditional village.
An artistically designed infinity-edge swimming pool surrounded by a wooden sundeck is positioned directly in front of the lobby and restaurant. Views of adjacent rice terraces and lush greenery make it the perfect spot to relax, read or soak up the sun in a setting cooled by a refreshing breeze. The gentle sound of water flowing along a nearby river enhances the serenity of this charming poolside environment
Additional facilities include a Yoga Centre, Spa, Restaurant and Lounge.
- 30 minutes Balinese massage for 3 night stay
- 45 minutes Balinese massage for 4 night stay
- Free daily village trekking
- Free scheduled shuttle to Ubud center every 2 hours
- Free daily Yoga session morning or afternoon
- Cycling around the resort and villa
- Free afternoon tea or coffee served with Balinese cake
- Free mineral water everyday
- Coconut leaf making offering
- Wood carving class every afternoon
- 1x trekking around resort and Purification Blessing at Beji Kumbuh
- DVD player in the room
- Free internet wifi
Different elements such as unfinished timbers, dressed slate tiles and homespun textiles are used to recreate the warmth of the island.
Conrad Bali 5* —
You will enjoy a 4, 7 or 8 night stay in a Deluxe Resort Room, with daily breakfast.
Faacing East toward Nusa Penida Island, the perfect setting for a magnificent sunrise, the award winning Conrad Bali offers world class services and facilities, and an idyllic beachfront setting. The rooms and suites are nestled amidst the lush gardens and meandering pools of the resort, offering a sense of privacy and exclusivity.
The fine dining restaurants and bars offer spectacular views with every cocktail... Enjoy innovative Japanese cuisine, laid back barbecue nights or seafood indulgence in an Ocean Front setting.
The Jiwa Spa and Wellness Studio offer holistic rejuventation, including luxurious treatments, yoga, pilates and aerobics.
Unwind in this spacious room with partial ocean views and 1 king bed or twin beds. These luxurious rooms offer a private balcony/ terrace, and striking Indonesian decor.
Your Journey —
Flights: You may choose from economy or business class flights.
Transfers: Private airport transfers are included for members who book flights with us. (1hr / 25 miles approx)
Accommodation only customers may add transfers for an additional fee at the next stage of booking.