We Love —
- Experience baby powder soft sand and crystal clear turquoise waters at this picture perfect paradise
- Book some treatments and unwind at the Spa where you will have an exclusive 25% discount
- Get close to nature with a daily Stingray feeding session!
Customer reviews —
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
Situated in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Sri Lanka and south of India, its fabulous reefs and wealth of marine life make it a major destination for scuba divers, while its pure white beaches and brilliant turquoise lagoons are a magnet for sun-worshippers.
If you wish to venture beyond the haven of peace and tranquillity of your villas, the hotel offers a diverse range of escapes and experiences, including trips to the capital city, Male, big game fishing, thrilling seaplane flights and a submarine experience.
Your Hotel —
Vivanta by Taj Resort is a selection of 5* exclusive and breathtaking villas and suites, with private sun decks, hammocks and open-air showers overlooking the Indian Ocean. Reached only by luxury speedboat, the tiny Hembadhu Island is a diver's dream destination with numerous diving sites and it's very own reef and shipwreck to explore. For those that prefer to stay on land, the view of the lagoon dotted with water villas is hypnotic.
The Jiva Spa, infinity pool and numerous excursions and leisure options complete this stunning resort's appeal.
In villa dining
Travel & Tours desk
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Superior Charm Beach Villa
Decorated in neutral colours with elegant decor, this villa is the ideal space to unwind in this picture perfect paradise.
Listen to the waves break as you relax on your verandah, complete with comfortable chairs and of course, fantastic views of the endless ocean!
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/Satellite TV, Remote Control TV & Movie Channels
- Bedside Telephone
- Internet Access
- Coffee/Tea Maker
- Mini Bar
- Slippers, Bathrobe & Bathroom Amenities
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay.
- Large variety of Premium Branded Spirits and International Beers
- Large selection of Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Canned Juices, Mineral Water and Tea & Coffee
- Coral signature Cocktails
- International Wine List including wines from around the world
- Selected menu of Sparkling Wines
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on an A-La-Carte Dine Around basis at any of the three dining outlets: Latitude, Open-The Grill and Pizzeria
- Mini-Bar with Wine, Beers, Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Confectionary refilled on a daily basis
Private dinners can be arranged from within the intimate setting of the Wine Cellar to casual in-villa barbeque evenings, with either a Chef Valet on hand or a 'DIY BBQ' with pre-marinated meats for guests to get involved. Water lovers can opt for the secret sandbank picnic location, surrounded by water only accessible at low tide.
Please note: some menu items, dining outlets and premium, branded or international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally.
Your Time —
Just for you: 25% discount at the Spa, daily Stingray feeding session at the main beach and one 'romantic sunset' cruise (once per stay - cruise is shared with other guests)
- Jiva Spa
- Fitness centre
- Infinity swimming pool
- Lifestyle boutique
- Day lounge with board games
- Table tennis
- Pool table
- Glass bottom boat ride
- Banana boat rides
- Snorkelling trips to our sand bank
- Scuba diving
- Dive school offering internationally recognized PADI course & certification
- Night fishing
- Sunrise & Sunset/Big game fishing
Some leisure activities and services are not included and are payable locally. Some leisure facilties are weather permitting and can be withdrawn without prior notification.
Your Journey —
Flights: Choose flights in Economy or Business Class
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared speedboat transfers are included. On arrival at Male Airport, you will be driven to the boat. It is then approximately a 45 minute boat ride to the island.