- A spa that dares you to try something new, something different. To experiment. To seek in order to find. Through aromatherapy, phytotherapy, marine therapy, NIYAMA harnesses the elements of earth and sea to create unique sensory moments.Gadgets & Games
- Games to the extreme. Wii, PS3, Xbox, remote control vehicles, foosball and table tennis.PUMP
- Cutting-edge equipment at NIYAMA’s 24-hour fitness hub.Marine Biology Lab
- A coral nursery with marine biologist in-residence. Promoting coral growth and preserving the reef for future generations. Be a part of the process and adopt your own coral to be transplanted to the reef. Frequent educational snorkelling trips teach guests about the underwater environment.Dhonis
- Traditional wooden Maldivian boats – ‘ivory sails’ with ensuite bedrooms that embody natural modern design. These boats include a personal crew, living space, kitchenette and fully-stocked fridge. Private sails around the atolls, sandbank picnics at sunset, journeys to the horizon line.