We Love —
- Excellent quality hotel with all the right facilities. If you get tired of the ocean, take a dip in the infinity pool or have a cocktail at the waterside bar
- From the moment you arrive in your seaplane transfer, you'll feel at peace on your own private paradise island
- Premium "Platinum Plus" all inclusive board basis means you can just sit back and take in the atmosphere while the excellent staff look after your every need
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
As the only settlement on the island of Dhidhoofinolhu in South Ari Atoll, this luxury resort in Maldives offers real insight into unspoiled island living.
The Maldives is renowned for its incredible diving opportunities. The crystal clear water and shallow lagoons are perfect for snorkelling, while the reef walls offer a kaleidoscope of sea life for more experienced divers. The Maldives have an amazing diversity of sea life, with corals and over 2000 species of fish, ranging from reef fish and reef sharks to moray eels, rays and whale sharks. The island's many sheltered lagoons also provide the perfect destination to enjoy an adventure-filled family holiday or romantic getaway for two.
Your Hotel —
Every villa at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives spreads idyllically along a two kilometer long, pristine turquoise lagoon, offering maximum privacy and a magnificent sunset view. Vast living spaces with accentuating Maldivian interiors, complemented by breathtaking views of the ocean, enhance the in-villa experience.
Platinum Plus - Uniquely Exclusive "Premium All-Inclusive" Meal Plan
Unobstructed Sunset Views - From All Villas & Suites
Privacy Assured - Every villa spaced minimum 4 metres apart
Some of the largest villas in the Maldives
One of the longest resort islands in Maldives
Short 30-min sea-plane transfer from Male International Airport
Huge lagoon with fantastic array of marine life
First full-sized 50m swimming pool in Maldives at the Pool Bar
2 main swimming pools - Sunrise & Sunset sides of the Resort
Entertainment & Recreations Manager organising daily entertainment & activities
World-class PADI certified Diving Centre & Water Sports
2 flood-lit tennis-courts at sports complex with fully-equipped gym
Extensive kid's club facilities & teen recreational activities
Large garden spa complex with 12 treatment rooms
Number of room: 150
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Suite —
This offer is based on an upgrade to a Sunset Junior Suite.
Suite amenities include:
- Direct Check-In at Villa
- Welcome bottle of Sparkling Wine in the suite with canapes
- Daily refreshed Exotic Fruit Basket
- Additional 2 bottles of choice from Platinum Plus Alcohol menu
- 2 Wine bottles 1 white & 1 red (refilled daily)
- Queen Sized Bed
- Over-sized Day Bed
- Direct Beach Access
- Whirlpool Bathtub
- Private Outdoor Areas
- Built with Natural Materials
- Bathroom Ameneities
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Ceiling fan
- Safety Box
- Wi-Fi Access DVD Player
- 40" Flat Screen TV
- Satellite TV & Surround Sound System
- iPod Dock
- Portable Wine Cooler
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
Open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Serving full, sumptuous International Buffet with combination of a la carte menus. Additionally features various themed evenings & special events that will be hosted at the Main Restaurant.
Located at the nothern end of Kanifushi Island, the coffee shop is deal for a midday snack or lunch.
Overlooking one of the largest swimming pools in Maldives facing east is the Main Bar. Being at the edge of Lhaviyani Atoll with views of the deep blue ocean proves ideal for relaxing and having a cold drink under the sunny weather.
A wonderful location to chill-out near the Sunset Junior Suites & Sunset Pool Villas. Overlooking the turquoise lagoon of Kanifushi Island, guests are able to enjoy uninterrupted views of the sunset along with the resort's signature cocktail!
Featuring speciality Asian Cuisine - a wonderful fusion union of Indian & Chinese cuisine. Opening only for dinner, the restaurant is situated at the exotic location of the Island.
Your All Inclusive Package —
Just for you: a range of superb benefits as part of the all inclusive package.
- Premium brands of Alcohol, Beer, Liquors in pool bar, main bar and main restaurant
- A wide selection of quality premium wines and bubbles from all around the world in all the outlets
- Main Restaurant: (Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) Combination of A La Carte and sumptuous Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Live-Cooking Stations, Grill, BBQ and delicious Desserts display
- Specialty Restaurant: (Open for dinners only) One A-La-Carte Fine Dining per person per week to experience a delightful fusion of Indian and Chinese Cuisine
- Pool Bar: (Open from 1000hrs until 1900hrs) Choice of Snacks, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic Cocktails and Signature Drinks, mineral water, variety of fresh fruit Juices, Soft drinks, Selection of Tea and Coffee
- Main Bar: (Open from 0930hrs until 0030hrs) Live music band/ DJ with disco, once a week. A La Carte Menu, unlimited Cocktails and Signature Drinks, mineral water, Fresh fruit Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
- Coffee Shop: (Open from 1030hrs until 1930hrs) Choice of local snacks, pizzas, sandwiches, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic Cocktails and Signature Drinks, mineral water, variety of fresh fruit Juices, Soft drinks, Selection of Tea and Coffee
- Complimentary Mini-Bar in the room: with 4 cans of Beer, 2 half bottles each of Red & White Wine, 4 bottles of Soft drinks, 4 half bottles of Mineral Water and some Nic-Nacs. Serviced two times daily
- Sunset fishing once per stay (weather permitting)
- Complimentary Snorkeling equipment with fins for every guest
- Complimentary massage for a companion when booking a “Romantic Couple Massage” (50% discount on one couple massage), once during stay
- Complimentary access to resort Sport Complex: Tennis court, fully equipped Gymnasium, all In-door games and variety of non-motorized water sports
- One complimentary excursion per person per stay to be selected from 6 available options. Excursions are subject to weather conditions
- Complimentary internet access in all Villas and Resort Public areas
- Kids Club with all facilities for the smallest guests
- Various activities and in-house surprises
- A 20% discount for the first two regular dives per person during stay. (Balance dives as per published rates. The guest has to hold a PADI diver certificate. No discounts applicable for any other services if the guest does NOT DIVE)
Your Time —
The Spa also has a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi as well as special hair & beauty salon within the spa complex.
The resort's PADI licensed Dive Centre is run by a multilingual team of professionals. The full allure of Kanifushi exists both under and upon its waters. The sea and air are alive with adventure, and the key to appreciating these elements of nature, lies in the expansive dive & water sports centre. With a house reef just off the shore, plus unchartered dive and snorkelling sites.
Several popular dive sites are within close proximity, including The Ship-Yard, Anemone Thila, Fushivaru Thila and Aliha Giri.
Several excursions also take place on a weekly basis, from fishing trips at sunset to island hopping and romantic getaways. There are various themed nights at the outlets from Live Music to DJs & Discos.
Your Journey —
Flights: Return flights from London Heathrow to the Maldives are included - via Colombo, Sri Lanka. Flight times vary between Colombo, Sri Lanka to Maldives.
Heathrow to Colombo 21:30 – 12:45 (+1)
Colombo to Maldives 13:35 – 14:30
Maldives to Colombo 09:25 – 11:20
Colombo to Heathrow 13:00 – 20:00
All flight times are local.
Transfers: Shared seaplane transfers are included. The transfer time is approximately 30 mins.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and are subject to change. Should the available flight / carrier be no longer available then an alternative carrier will be allocated accordingly on the booking date chosen. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.