Royal Park Boutique is centrally located hotel in Budapest’s business district. Many of the city’s top attractions are at close hand from here, including the Arena Plaza Shopping Mall, Heroe's Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Hungarian State Opera House, Szechenyi Medicinal Bath and the Hungarian National Museum.The Museum of Fine Arts
- One of the most significant museums of Europe. It received prominent ranking thanks to the collection of the exhibited masterpieces, diverse materials and to the historical continuity. The Museum of Fine Arts houses the relics of universal art from the ancient times to the present, such world famous works can be seen here as Esterhazy Madonna from Raphael, the paintings of El Greco, Velázquez and Goya.The Hungarian National Gallery
- The largest public collection documenting and presenting the rise and development of the fine arts in Hungary. It has operated as an independent institution since 1957.The "House of Terror"
- Now recorded as a museum, but in two shameful and tragic periods of the 20th century Hungarian history it was the house of terror in reality. Hungarian National Museum
- The collections of the first museum of the country contains world famous pieces of arts, among them the coronation mantle, one of the symbols of the Hungarian state.The Art Gallery
- The Art Gallery is a highly significant exhibition space for contemporary arts. The mission is to mediate, present and influence Hungarian and international trends and phenomena in the contemporary visual arts.