We Love —
- Classic style combines with vintage charm in the impressive interior lobby, which has been transformed from the building’s former courtyard and features original balconies.
- Treat yourself with creatively crafted gourmet dishes at the hotel's Michelin starred restaurant.
- Close to historical and cultural landmarks including the UNESCO world heritage site Andrássy Avenue, this hotel is the ideal base for both exploration and relaxation
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Budapest, City Centre —
Budapest is exquisitely situated on both sides of the Danube with Buda and Pest, claiming one of the most spectacular panoramic views in Europe, and with the perfect contrast between the right and left banks.
In the Hungarian capital, classic European culture and a wonderfully modern city centre come together to create a city that sparkles and entices. As you stroll through the streets you’ll love the striking architecture, along with the many bars, museums, restaurants and shops that surround you. is surrounded by medieval streets, wine bars, restaurants and its own green park, the perfect spot to sit & relax with a drink.
- The Chain Bridge: 5min / 350m by foot
- St Stephen's Basilica: 7min / 700m by foot
- Hungarian Parliament Building: 10min / 800m by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Magnificent architecture and divine cuisine are the cornerstones of this hotel. Here you will find one of Budapest's Michelin-starred restaurants - a truly exclusive list - amidst a glorious, brand new hotel, set in a restored town palace.
Just for you: A welcome amenity & guaranteed late check-out until 2pm
The elegant guest rooms at this 4-star hotel in Budapest remain true to the city’s bohemian heritage, whilst exhibiting luxurious modern touches.
- Standard Room (19m² / max. 2 persons): Each guest room offers Cavalli furniture, a sleek bathroom, flatscreen television, air conditioning and looks out over the refined inner courtyard.
- Deluxe Room (22m² / max. 2 persons): This hotel is all about going the extra mile, and the hotel delivers with thoughtful touches such as complimentary Belgium chocolates.
- Prestige Suite (45m² / max. 3 persons): Opulent design & a spacious interior combine to create a regal retreat in the heart of Budapest.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
With a friendly bistro feel, yet fine dining standards, the restaurant offers a special breakfast in Budapest, as well as business lunch at special prices varying on a weekly basis and world-class dining experience for food lovers. For good measure, the fantastic meals are prepared in an impressive show kitchen, and with advance reservation guests may even enjoy seats at the chef’s table connected to the kitchen.