We Love —
- The Corinthia Hotel Budapest has been beautifully restored and is one of the grandest hotels in the city.
- Close to historical and cultural landmarks including the UNESCO world heritage site Andrássy Avenue, Corinthia Budapest is the ideal base for both exploration and relaxation.
- Our members will be staying in a sublime Executive Room, with access to the Executive Lounge and exclusive spa and dining discounts!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Please Note: This offer is non-refundable
Your Destination —
Close to historical and cultural landmarks including the UNESCO world heritage site Andrássy Avenue, the House of Terror museum and many of the city’s world-famous spas, Corinthia Budapest is the perfect destination for both exploration and relaxation.
- Andrássy Avenue: 10 minutes / 650m
- Hungarian State Opera: 15 minutes / 900m
- Heroes’ Square and the City Park: 20 minutes / 1.5 km
- St Stephen's Basilica: 8 minutes / 1.4km
Corinthia Hotel Budapest 5* —
An impressive landmark building with an imposing Neo-classical façade and soaring glass atrium, Corinthia Budapest offers a choice of elegant eateries and destination bars for the most discerning traveller.
- 414 guest rooms
- Fitness room
- Indoor heated pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- 6 x food & beverage outlets
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Our members will stay in a Deluxe Suite with access to the Executive Club Lounge.
Deluxe Suites Sleep Up To
With luxurious king size beds, two glorious separate marble bathrooms and an expansive living room, 69m² Deluxe Suite rooms are perfectly equipped for unrivalled relaxation. Each room comes complete with a handsome view of Budapest’s stately boulevards, as well as all the luxuries you’d expect from a grand, five-star hotel.
These include LCD HD TVs with 50-plus local and international channels, a choice of 40 films, complimentary Wi-Fi access and tea and coffee making facilities. In addition, guests are given free access to our fabulous Royal Spa and Executive Club.
Executive club lounge
- Check-in and check-out at the Executive Reception
- Breakfast served 6:30 - 11am
- Midday snack and afternoon tea selection 12 noon - 4:30pm
- Happy hours: spirits & snacks – 5pm - 10pm
- Tea, coffee and refreshments all day until 10pm
- The lounge also offers fine Hungarian wines
- Sweet and salty pancakes with fillings of your choice, Wednesdays 6 - 8pm
- Peking Duck promotion of Rickshaw restaurant every Friday between 5 - 7pm.
- Library, international newspapers, TV room with 40 international channels, free computer usage with internet access, Business Centre facilities and concierge services
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a stay on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Just for you: 15% discount at Restaurants (except Caviar & Bull and Bock Bistro restaurant) 15% discount in Restaurants
From authentic dishes from across the Orient at the Rickshaw Restaurant to more traditional Hungarian flavours, or even a selection of delicious Spanish tapas at the Bock Bistro, every palate is catered for.
The Brasserie and Atrium restaurants present the ideal place for both casual and business meetings or to enjoy a speciality coffee and a sumptuous cake, while cocktail connoisseurs can experience exquisite drinks at Le Bar.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free entrance to the Royal Spa
- 15% discount on spa treatments(excluding Thai massages, Ayurvedic Massages, Spa packages, Manicure, Pedicure, Yoga).
The spacious 1,000 m² facility also boasts a dedicated fitness room, saunas, steam bath and jacuzzi, together with various relaxation areas. Using the most effective ingredients and techniques from around the world, ESPA treatments combine the purest levels of the most potent natural ingredients with the latest age-defying technology.
Please Note: Children aged 16 years and below can only access the spa between the hours of 11:00- 15:00
Please note that in order to keep facilities in perfect conditions, Royal Spa is closed for yearly maintenance from 25th to 27th June 2018 and will be open again as of June 28th 2018. During this period all SPA treatments will remain available and our brand new Fitness room will remain open.
Your Journey to Corinthia Hotel Budapest 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee, flight inclusive offers only.
The distance between Budapest airport & Corinthia Hotel Budapest 5* is approximately 25 mins / 20 km.