Stroll along cobblestone streets and discover Buda castle
, the Chain Bridge
that spans the Danube and the Szechenyi baths
. A strong example of the architectural diversity of Budapest is its neo-Gothic Parliament
, home to the Hungarian Crown Jewels.
Situated in the Erzsebetvaros neighbourhood, in the heart of the city, Boscolo Budapest is close to the Franz Liszt Academy of Music, the Dohany Street Synagogue and the Hungarian State Opera House.
Some highlights for your stay include:
– Budapest Parliament is a colossal structure and one of the biggest attractions of BudapestSt Stephen Basilica
– The largest Catholic Church in Budapest. Here lies the most important relic of the Hungarian Catholicism, the Holy Right of King St. StevenHeroes' Square Budapest
– This square embodies the country's history and lies at the end of Andrássy AvenueBudapest State Opera
– The neo-renaissance building is an architectural treasure with its lavish inner decoration, reflecting elegance and splendourCastle District
– With its narrow streets and old citizen houses this charming area reflects the medieval past of the city