We Love —
- On the shores of an Aegean island full of butterflies, on a sparkling beach with clear waters: there lies the Electra Palace Rhodes, bright and colourful, a modern resort with clean lines
- Stay on an all inclusive basis, the perfect way to experience a stress-free holiday under the sun, with all of your needs attended to
- The long stretch of Trianta beach, where the hotel lies, is right next to the ruins of the ancient Ialyssos city and features many byzantine churches worth a visit
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply).
Your Destination —
Another fascinating and picturesque location is the Valley of the Butterflies: A short drive inland will take you to Petaloudes (near Kalamonas village), a scenic gorge which, from June to September is home to the rare and eye catching Kalimorfa Butterfly. Attracted by the resin in the Storax trees, these delicate creatures flicker white, brown, black and red in flight.
The Electra Palace Hotel resides on the western coast of Rhodes in the coastal resort of Ialyssos just 10 km from the fascinating Medieval City of Rhodes.
Your Hotel —
Fronting Trianta beach, this impressive hotel boasts contemporary furniture, stylish art deco design and trendy fabrics. Comprising two buildings, the beautifully decorated guest rooms and family-friendly ambience makes it easy to mix the sport and activity pursuits with relaxation at your leisure. Enjoy the beauty of Rhodes and the comprehensive service of the Electra Palace Hotel.
- Number of rooms: 309
- 4 restaurants
- 5 bars
- 1 Ice Cream Parlour
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor heated pool
- Steam room
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Fitness centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Sea View Room or a Family Sea View Suite.
Sleeps up to
Fresh and airy, these rooms will make you relax the minute you walk through the door. Featuring a private balcony, they are modern and crisp and fully equipped with all the amenities you need to unwind and enjoy your holidays! The true highlight of this room is the view - either the sparkling hotel pool or for added awe opt for the glorious view of the Aegean Sea from the private balcony.
These rooms consist of a master bedroom with a king size bed (or twin beds upon request) and separate living room area gracefully decorated in subtle beiges and green hues, with extra touches of homely familiarity. All with private balconies and breathtaking Aegean views, these suites are the ideal design for a family looking to get away from it all.
Both suites include:
- Colour LCD TV
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Mini Fridge
- Mini bar – stocked once with mineral water, soft drinks, beers and snacks at arrival, free of charge for all-inclusive guests
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (daily refilled)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Beach & pool towels
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an upgrade to an all inclusive stay.
The Electra Palace ensures a delightful and friendly atmosphere with an exciting variety of dining experiences. The Grand Restaurant is an International cuisine restaurant for all day dining, and there is also an Italian restaurant, Chinese restaurant, 5 bars, animation, live shows and theme nights.
All Inclusive Package includes:
- Breakfast, 07:30 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast: 10:30 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet: in the Main Restaurant 12:30-14:30.
- Lunch, A la Carte: in the Italian Restaurant 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet: in the Main Restaurant 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte: in the Italian Restaurant 19:00 - 23:00 (Reservations Required).
- Dinner, A la Carte: in the Chinese Restaurant 19:00 - 22:00 (Reservations Required).
- Gelateria serves n-stop desserts, juices, cakes, coffeee, tea, etc from 10:30 - 18:00
Please note: Dress code applies, no shorts/swimwear allowed.
Locallyand international produced Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic beverages. International soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks; Wine; Spirits; Juices; Liquors; Draught Beer; Vodka; Cocktails (10:00 - 23:45).
Tennis; Volleyball; Basketball; Pool Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Boccia; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics.
Your Time —
For a complete relaxation experience head to the modern spa that includes everything from massage treatments to a fish spa, mani and pedi services.
The spa features single and couples' rooms for spa and massage therapies, as well as massage treatments in the discrete outdoor pavilion. Plus, the indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room and the outdoor whirlpool are at your disposal to help you leave your stress behind and start afresh!
Refreshing and cool, the large freeform fresh water swimming pool will become the center of your Electra Palace Rhodes summer. With its islet and bridges, surrounded with grass and palm trees, dotted with comfortable sunbeds and umbrellas, and serviced by the pool bar, the pool is every guest's favourite, no matter what their age is!
Please note that the indoor pool and spa are available to guests over 16 years of age.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking flights with us. The transfer time / distance is approximately 12min / 6.7 km.
Looking for more options in Greece? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now