We Love —
- Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa is a luxury 5-star hotel offering an idyllic relaxing and memorable getaway in sun-soaked Rhodes.
- It is ideally situated in the tranquil bay of Kalathos Village, with picturesque views, 10 minutes from the villages of Lindos, Pekfos and Lardos.
- Choose from 3 glorious room types - one of which has a private pool!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
South of the hotel are the picturesque areas of Gennadi, Kiotari, Lachania and Prasonisi, famous for sailing, wind and kite surfing enthusiasts.
Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa 5* —
The hotel resort's design and architecture is inspired by the island's historical trends. The resort is composed of separate buildings and villas with a journey from one to the next by the way of lush gardens trails, bridges, stunning courtyards, lagoon style pools and cascading waterfalls which create a truly exotic atmosphere. The 4km long beach is just metres away where there is a beach umbrella or spot in the sun for you.
- 316 rooms
- Children's swimming pool
- Thalasso Spa
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Mini golf
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Choose between a Double Side Sea View Room, Double Sea View Room or a Garden View Room with a Pool
Just for you: Free bottle of local wine, bottled water and basket of fresh fruit in room upon arrival
Sleeps Up To
Feel the Mediterranean style in one of these spacious double rooms. All rooms have a balcony or terrace, with your choice of either a side sea view or a stunning full sea view.
Feel the Mediterranean breeze in one of these 28 sqm double rooms with a view of the garden. You'll enjoy your very own private 15 sqm swimming pool with a sun deck & lounges.
Room amenities for both include:
- Individual air-conditioning
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Satellite TV with music channel (majority of channels are local Greek channels)
- Mini-bar (local charge)
- Direct dial telephone
- Internet access
- Safe deposit box and bathrobe and slippers
- Hairdryer and luxury toiletries
- Ironing service (extra charge - rooms are not equipped with irons or ironing board)
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (breakfast & evening meal in the main restaurant - excluding drinks)
You are spoilt for choice with the Atrium Palace restaurants and bars.
Asterias Restaurant & Vista Mare Beach Bar
Whether you are after a cool refreshment, traditional Greek meal or just a snack Asterias Restaurant and Vista Mare Beach Bar are located on the beach front for your comfort and convenience.
Located by the pool with a waterfall as the backdrop, this is the perfect setting for a relaxing lunch where guests may enjoy a variety of á la Carte dishes. There are two poolside bars which take care of guests during their relaxation and sunbathing hours.
The Symposium Restaurant
Enjoy hot and cold breakfast every morning with pancakes and omelettes made to order especially for you. For dinner there is an extensive buffet containing delicious warm or cold starters, salads and desserts and the main course is served by the waiters with a choice of three menus each night.
Il Cavaliere Piano Bar
The bar hosts theme nights 4 nights a week with free aperitifs and music in the Atrium courtyard. Every evening the piano bar entertains guests with a variety of shows, professional dancers, live music and games and for the children there is also a mini disco every night.
Please note that there is a strict long trouser policy for men & boys over the age of 12.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 1 time free entrance per adult/stay to multifunctional area of Thalasso Spa with use of heated pools with aqua beds & jet showers, sauna, Hammam, Gym & Relax Area, (only above 14 years of age)
- 1 x free Hydro-bath with essential oils/once per stay/per guest above 18 years of age.
If you want to get active there are a variety of activities at your disposal including table tennis, billiards, darts, tennis, a gym, basketball, volleyball, mini golf and water polo are available.
For those keen to relax and unwind the sun loungers and umbrellas are available around the 6 pools free of charge.
Please note that entrance to Thalasso Spa is permitted only to those guests who are older than 14 years of age
Your Journey to Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Rhodes Airport to Atrium Palace Thalasso Spa 5*: 45min / 46 km
Looking for more options in Greece? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now