We Love —
- Set in a quiet area, secluded from all the hustle and bustle of the towns and cities and just a short stroll from the pebbly beach
- Rhodes is a brilliant destination, with all the charm and tradition of Greece, friendly people and lots to see and do!
- Ideal for families, the hotel has plenty of space for kids to play and expansive grounds for the grownups to enjoy
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
Your hotel is 3km away from the village of Afandou, home to a charming pebbled beach. In Greek its name means 'invisible' because it can't be seen from the sea. This bustling village offers a good selection of bars, taverns, restaurants and supermarkets.
Your Hotel —
The expansive LTI Asterias Beach Resort consists of a main building and several adjoining buildings with a total of 178 rooms spread over 3 floors. The main building houses the reception area with a lobby, the main restaurant, a mini market and various bars for you to enjoy.
The outdoor area features a spacious freshwater pool complex with a separate children's pool and a sun terrace that invite you to linger. Sun loungers, sun umbrellas, and towels are available free of charge at the pool and on the beach. Guests can also find a pool/snack bar and a beach restaurant on site to keep themselves refreshed.
Number of rooms: 178
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
The hotel offers a main restaurant and a beach restaurant, letting you choose the setting to suit your mood. Take a break from sunbathing with a trip to the pool bar, offering a range of beverages to help you quench your thirst. As the evening draws in, relax in one of the various bars ready to help you get in the holiday mood.
Your all-inclusive stay includes:
- Breakfast (7 am to 10 am), lunch and dinner buffets
- Late-riser breakfast (10 am to 11 am)
- Lunchtime snacks
- Cakes and pastries (4 pm to 6 pm)
- Ice cream (10 am to 6 pm)
- Theme evenings 2 times per week
- Midnight snacks (11 pm to midnight)
- Various international and local alcoholic beverages, soft drinks are available in the pool bar, in the beach bar, and in the main bar (10 pm to midnight)
Your Time —
Your all-inclusive stay includes:
- Beach volleyball
- Aerobics, aqua gym, and fitness room
- Table tennis, darts, bocce, billiards
- Programme of activities provided by hosts and regular evening entertainment
Your Journey —
Flights: Return flights to Rhodes are included - with Small Planet (20kg hold, 10kg cabin).
From London Gatwick
Outbound: 15:10 - 21:00
Inbound: 21:50 - 23:55
Outbound: 16:20 - 22:40
Inbound: 23:30 - 01:55
All flight times are local
Transfers: Shared transfers are included. The transfer time is approximately 15 mins.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.