We Love —
- Head to beautiful Crete and stay at the historic Thalassa Boutique Hotel, offering the warmth of a Greek Taverna and the amenities to satisfy discerning guests.
- Close to historic sites such as the The Monastery of Arkadi and in the heart of Réthymno's city, the hotel boasts much more than its seafront location.
- Choose between a Maisonette Suite Pool View or a Maisonette Suite Sea View, both stylish bi-level spaces with a separate living room and kitchen.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Despite it’s popularity, the beach is never over-crowded and guests are sure to enjoy intimate moments of peace. Along the beach, guests will find the city’s seafront road - Eleftheriou Venizelou Street – which is perfect for romantic strolls come sundown.
Guests are advised to explore their historic surrounds. The Monastery of Arkadi, allegedly founded by Emperor Heaklion and rebuilt in the 5th century by the Byzantine Emperor Acadius, is preserved with its original glory and is imbued with cultural significance.
- Fortezzam Castel: 2.1km / 26 min walk
- Old Port: 2.8km / 27 min walk
- Arkadi Monastery: 25.8km / 32 min drive
- Phaistos Minoan Palace: 70km / 1h 21 min drive
- Knossos Palace: 85.9km / 1h 14 min drive
Thalassa Boutique Hotel 4* —
Originally constructed as a Summer Home for Risvan Pasa (the local head of the Turkish Empire and simultaneously a refuge for young girls, Thalassa Boutique Hotel became a ‘Pastopoiio’ for fishermen in the mid-20th century, a cloth-making factory from the 60s to the 80s, and was transformed into a hotel in the early 90s – making it a monument of history in itself.
- 12 Suites
- Breakfast Room
- Restaurant (A La Carte Sea Food Restaurant)
- Heated Outdoor Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Massage/Treatment Rooms
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Maisonette Suite Pool View or a Maisonette Suite Sea View.
Both rooms sleep up to -
This chic, white-washed duplex Suite features a separate seating area, a kitchen, air conditioning, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can expect every modern amenity alongside a stunning view of the hotel's pool!
This stylish bi-level Suite features a separate seating area touched with blue hues, a kitchen, air conditioning, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Guests can expect every modern necessity alongside an inspiring vista of the seafront!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
The hotel's on-site restaurant has been impressing guests since its revamp of 2000. As one of the first Gourmet restaurants on the island, the restaurant prides itself on maintaining levels of quality and innovation, both of which result in delicious cuisine made with local produce.
Still exuding the warmth of a classic Greek Taverna, the restaurant has upgraded its level of service and style to create an unparalleled dining experience within the area.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private or shared transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance from Heraklion airport to Thalassa Boutique Hotel: 82.2km / 1h 11 mins
Looking for more options in Crete? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now