We Love —
- Our members will enjoy access to a private beach in one of Greece's most sought after locations!
- Porto Heli has retained a bohemian vibe: whilst the occasional megayacht may be in the bay, it still bustles with a certain charm that many commercial destinations have lost.
- Stay in a Double Room with stunning sea views, indulging on All Inclusive dining - a hedonistic stay awaits!
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
In Porto Heli you will feel the relaxed yet cosmopolitan atmosphere while enjoying the village’s day and nightlife with restaurants, taverns and bars. Steeped in history, mythology and tradition with many artefacts, museums and archaeological sites within easy travelling distance, this coastal area is an ideal base for archaeological tourism, sightseeing, leisure and sports activities.
AKS Porto Heli 4* —
Just for you: Ferry tickets to Hydra
- Breakfast buffet available for 3.5 hours
- Early Breakfast service
- Lunch Basket
- 24hour Reception
- Porter service
- Parking free of charge
- Luggage storage
- Wi Fi
- Baby cot free of charge
- Water park at the Hotel’s beach
- 2 pools (children’s and adult)
- Baby-sitting (on request)
- Beach Volley
- Mini –club with specially trained animators and daily activities for our little guests
- Bridge & TV room
- Mini- market / clothes store & accessories
- Fully equipped Conference Room for 200 persons.
- Organised, sandy beach directly in front of the hotel, with a variety of sea-sports
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Sea View Room
Double Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Just for you: A welcome drink upon arrival.
At the hotel's main restaurant, Greek homemade food is served in a rich buffet style, with choices for all tastes, palates and ages.
Delicious snacks, fresh juices and exotic cocktails alongside Medterranean and Italian fare is offered at this poolside bar
Enjoy sea views and live music at the hotel's main bar, where guests gather for evening cocktails.
Enjoy tasty ice creams for young ones & coffee or extra cold beers for grown-ups at this beach bar!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Journey to AKS Porto Heli 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included.
Distance from Athens Airport to AKS Porto Heli: 2 hours 45 minutes / 210km.