We Love —
- With a backdrop of Mount Olympus and a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, Olympus Thea Boutique Hotel is the place to experience extraordinary views of things which truly characterise Greece
- It has two outdoor pools, an outdoor Jacuzzi, a bar and a restaurant with outdoor terrace — ideal for experiencing the rich Greek cuisine along with the splendid Greek weather
- It is only 547 yd from the Pieria coastline and its Blue Flag beach and 875 yd from Platamonas Beach. You can enjoy hiking, climbing, horse riding and mountain biking in the area
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 - 17:30.
Your Destination —
Olympus, the legendary mountain where the ancient Greek mythology was born. The residence of the 12 Gods, the countless demigods and heroes, the Nymphs and the Muses. It is the highest and most sacred mountain of Greece. On the border between Thessaly and Macedonia, with its highest peak, Mitikas (2,917 m), Olympus is famous not only for its mystic character, but also for its rare flora and fauna, small rivers, waterfalls, caves and forests, its peaks and steep rocky slopes, its monasteries and churches, its shelters and taverns.
Things to explore...
• The Pierian Mountains also have many and rare beauties, traditional hamlets and the famous ski centre of Elatochori, with modern facilities and ski runs.
• The imposing medieval Castle of Platamon that has been standing proud for 10 centuries, at the gate of Thermaic gulf.
• The former guardian of pirates now stands proud and watches the ships of the Aegean Sea.
• The surrounding beaches on a coastline of more than 70 km (the Olympic Riviera), with a variety of coasts (fine sand, pebbles, pine trees, hydro biotopes) and warm and clear sea. They are surrounded by hamlets with excellent tourist infrastructures, cosmopolitan environment and exciting nightlife.
• The stone-built hamlets of Old Skotina, Old Panteleimon, Old Poroi, Ampelakia and Litochoro.
• The wineries of Rapsani and many other areas in the Wine Roads.
• The hamlet of Ampelakia, on Kisavos, with the mansion houses and its Folk Museum.
• The very notable archaeological area of Dion, the sacred town of Macedonians, dated in the 5th century B.C.
• The Tempi valley with the famous river of Pinios flowing through it.
• Agro-tourism facilities § Sanative drinkable waters (Red Water)
• Forests with planes and chestnuts
• The ancient towns of Vergina and Pella, capitals of powerful Macedonia, with royal tombs and many findings and monuments
• The gigantic Rocks of Meteora, a global ecological phenomenon which is also an important monument of Orthodoxy.
Your Hotel —
Built on the National Road connecting Thessaloniki and Athens, just outside the coastal village of Platamon and below Platamon Castle lies the Olympus Thea Boutique Hotel. It boasts a panoramic view towards the Aegean Sea, as well as an ideal location close to the local Blue Flag-awarded beach. The hotel offers a regular minbus service to this beach and Neoi Poroi beach (during the summer months).
It boasts a restaurant, bar, outdoor Jacuzzi and outdoor pool, each providing a different way to relax in this quiet corner of Greece.
Number of rooms: 70
2 outdoor pools (seasonal)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
Choose between a Twin Land View Room or a Twin Sea View Room. Just for you: wine and fruit in the room.
Room amenities include:
- Safety locks
- Satellite TV
- Energy economics card
- Free Internet
- Μini bar
- Mini safe
- COCO-MAT mattresses and top-mattresses
- Furnished veranda
- Full set of amenities
- Hair dryer
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. You may choose to upgrade to all inclusive at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. Just for you: welcome drink upon arrival.
The restaurant offers both an a la carte or buffet service with various hot and cold dishes and desserts. The menu is accompanied by a full variety of drinks and fine wines from the area. In the summer, a large veranda with a view to the pools and the sea offers a quiet spot to enjoy your meals al fresco.
Greek and international dishes, prepared with passion and art, are provided with care professionals of hospitality. Special nights with music, singing and dancing, for guest groups, are excellently held, upon request.
A modern bar, which services the hotel's lounge and the main large veranda of the lobby, is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day. Waiters and barmen offer cool drinks, warm beverages and unique cocktails for those who wish to liven things up.
Your Time —
Day and night activities around the pool area are great sources of joy and entertainment for all.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included. The transfer distance is approximately 103 km / 1 hr 10 mins.