We Love —
- Stay at a charming and authentic hotel of human scale
- Be dazzled morning and night by the colours of sun from the pool or your room
- Disconnect from reality and enjoy all the great hotel facilities
- Stroll the scenic narrow streets and alleys of Mykonos Town
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Displaying a simple yet elegant decoration that is typical of the Cyclades, each of the hotel's rooms and suits will offer you an out of the ordinary panorama, where the blue of the Aegean Sea melts into the that of the sky. Your mornings will be like no others you have experienced! We have negotiated a complimentary bottle of wine for you, available in your room upon your arrive (1 bottle per room, per stay), so cheers!
- Standard Room Partial Side Sea View (25 m² / max. 2 persons): Inspired by the authentic decoration of the Cyclades, the Standard Room offers a partial sea view.
- Superior Room with Direct Sea View (35 m² / max. 2 persons): More spacious, the Superior Room is more luxurious and boasts a direct view of the Aegean Sea and its many blue tones.
- One-Bedroom Suite with Direct Sea View (45 m² / max. 3 persons): For even more space, upgrade to the One-Bedroom Suite with a living area, separate bedroom and bathroom. You will also benefit from a magnificent sea view.
- Two-Bedroom Suite with Direct Sea View (65 m² / max. 5 persons): And finally, to accommodate all of the family, choose the Two-Bedroom Suite with a living area, with sea view, two separate bedrooms and a separate bathroom.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
This hotel has its own quality restaurant that served typical Mediterranean dishes and also has a menu rich with
a variety of suggestions. The chef creates a daily menu made from only fresh and local products from the Greek Island that showcases the best the regional cuisine has to offer. A bar, located near the hotel's spectacular main pool, serves refreshments and cocktails all-day.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.