We Love —
- A luxurious resort in Kos Island with exceptional charm, architecture and style, Michelangelo is the perfect hideaway to combine elegant accommodation with the finest cuisine and a soothing retreat for the senses.
- Michelangelo Resort & Spa is nestled in the renowned coast of Agios Fokas and just before the well-known Thermal hot springs, overlooking the Aegean Sea.
- Our members will stay in their choice of 2 glorious room types on a half board or All-Inclusive basis.
Customer reviews —
“The view from the incredible infinity pool, excellent customer service, spotlessly clean resort, really good food and drink.”
Posted on 21 June 2017
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Kos Island is ideally situated for a variety of excursions to the neighbouring islands and Turkey, which is just a half-hour boat ride away. Agios Fokas, where your hotel is situated, has a shingle beach for guests to visit and enjoy.
Kos Town is 7km away reached easily by a 10-minute shuttle bus (running every 15-90 minutes, depending on time of day)
Michelangelo Resort & Spa 5* —
- 24 hour reception desk
- Free Wi-Fi in all public areas and rooms
- Free parking
- Public Bus to Kos town centre every 15-90 minutes depending on time of day
- Bicycle/Motorcycle/Car rental
- Dogs allowed up to 5kg
- Room service
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning service
- 254 rooms
- Tennis court
- Basketball court
- Mini football
- Private beach
- 3 adults pools (Infinity Pool, Relax Pool and Wellness Pool) with 3 jacuzzis
- 1 kids pool
- 1 indoor heated pool with jacuzzi
- Sunbeds and umbrellas free at beach and at pools, towel change service at pools daily
- Entertainment - Theme nights with live music or DJ
- Fitness programs such as aerobics and pilates
- Kids corner (adult supervision required)
- Playground with different play units
- 2 shops on premises: minimarket and jewelry shop
- Playroom with table tennis and billiard
- Conference room
- Pet's policy: dogs till 5kg allowed, to be advised upon booking
- Disabled access: some areas are not accessible by wheelchair users, like the beach and the infinity pool (the hotel is amphitheatrically built).The main bar, main restaurant and spa are accessible.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Sea View Room or a Premium Sea Front Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: 3rd guest sharing will sleep on an armchair bed
The Superior rooms are located on the second row building's highest floor and offer magnificent sea views! Measuring approximately 25 m2 (balcony and bathroom not included), they come with a Queen size bed (limited rooms with twin beds), tile flooring and a spacious furnished balcony. The bathroom features modern earth coloured elements.
The Premium rooms enjoy an exclusive front row seat to the Sea and is set above the Infinity pool, the ultimate option for an unforgettable experience with view to the Blue! Measuring approximately 25 m2 (balcony and bathroom not included), they come with a Queen size bed (limited rooms with twin beds), tile flooring and a spacious furnished balcony or terrace. The bathroom features modern earth coloured elements.
- Individual air-conditioning unit
- LCD TV with satellite reception
- Safe box
- Direct dial telephone
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- Mini bar on request on extra charge
- First-rate bed mattress, excellent quality pillows, luxurious cotton linen
- Large cotton towels and cotton beach towels
- Shower in bathtub
- Magnifying mirror
- Finest bathroom amenities
- Laundry/Iron/Dry cleaning Service on charge
- Room Service on charge
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board (breakfast and evening meal in main restaurant, excludes drinks) with an optional upgrade to an all-inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks, for details please click here
All guests will enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival.
This main restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers rich buffets with international cuisine enriched with Greek and Mediterranean dishes. The wine list includes an extensive variety from the Greek vineyard and some imported wines.
An open-air restaurant situated at the infinity pool level overlooking the sea. There is an indoor area and an open-air terrace for calm breakfasts, delicious lunches and romantic dinners. Guests may indulge in a champagne breakfast (reservation required)
Catch the sunset and have a romantic candlelit dinner, choosing from a selection of Greek and Mediterranean dishes, as well as International classic recipes. A wide range of wines from the Greek and international vineyards to make your dinner perfect! (reservation required)
Located in the main lobby, it serves a wide selection of alcoholic brands overlooking the relaxing swimming pool.
Infinity pool bar
Located in the middle of the infinity pool, this swim up bar features in-water stools. The perfect spot to enjoy a unique view of the Aegean Sea and enjoy an exotic drink.
A quiet area where you may read your book or newspaper in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Enjoy a delicious drink accompanied by a lovely sea breeze!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
The serene spa features soothing water sounds and relaxing diffused lighting. It hosts 3 treatment rooms, beauty & hair salon, indoor swimming pool (heated) with jacuzzi, gym, sauna, steam room and retail Spa shop.
A selection of excellent quality treatments is available including signature in-house treatments. Thalgo products ensure the highest quality results.
There is also a Pavilion at the Infinity Pool level, where you may enjoy massages outdoors with the view of the blue Aegean Sea.
Please note: The spa is for guests over 16 years old
Your Journey to Michelangelo Resort & Spa —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private or shared transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. (flight inclusive offers only)
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Kos Airport to Michelangelo Resort & Spa: 36mins / 32km
Kos island: representatives will wait outside the Arrivals Hall, holding sign and they will direct the clients to their transfer / or car hire vehicle. Clients will receive at the hotel the departure transfer information 2 days prior their departure flight.