Kos is a truly stunning destination.
Dotted with more than 110 kilometres of sandy beaches with crystal clear waters
, and blessed with a mild climate and many sunny days throughout the year, Kos offers a wealth of fascinating experiences to its visitors: delicious local cuisine, invaluable archaeological sites, fancy nightlife, endless sunbathing, plenty of sea sports, picturesque villages,
exciting shopping and even bird-watching at winter time when beautiful flamingos inhabit the salt pans in the north coast.
Kos Island is a perfect base for island hopping due to its central location in the Dodecanese group of islands
in the Aegean sea.
Many islands can be visited on a day trip:Nissyros
- A tiny, picturesque and unspoiled island with an active volcano and a beautiful monastery hidden in a rock.Kalynmos
- A popular destination for rock climbing.Pserimos
– Beautiful island with crystal clear waters to swim. Patmos
- A “holy” but also nowadays cosmopolitan island where John the Apostle wrote the Apocalypse.Leros
- A peaceful island with beautiful beaches, perfect for relaxation.