We Love —
- This recently renovated, (2015 - 2017) beachfront hotel offers sleek, minimalist design, 3 restaurants, a private beach and 3 swimming pools.
- Dimitra Beach is ideally situated in Agios Fokas, one of the island’s most popular locations, with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea.
- Our members may choose from a Deluxe Garden View Bungalow or a Deluxe Sea View Bungalow with Half Board or All Inclusive dining.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Please note: These rates do not include government overnight tax of 4,00euros per room per night which is payable by the guests directly to the hotel upon checkout.
Your Destination —
Kos Town is approximately 7 km away, a 15 minutes ride on the local bus service. Kos Island is ideally situated for a variety of excursions. There are numerous ways to travel to the neighbouring islands - so why not take a day trip via ferry or a romantic private boat? The tour operator representative can help you arrange tours and excursions.
Dimitra Beach Resort 4* —
Well-suited to couples, this stylish property has a sophisticated feel, with open air bars, chic lounge areas and a private beach.
There are three restaurants and three swimming pools to choose from, and guests also have access to the serene spa at a nearby sister hotel. There is also a TV and Library Room.
- 256 Rooms
- 40 acre gardens
- 3 Adult Pools (1 with Jacuzzi) with Sunbeds, Loungers & Umbrellas
- 3 Children Pools
- Private Beach with Sun Beds & Umbrellas (free)
- Spa & Gym (at nearby sister hotel Michelangelo)
- 3 Restaurants
- 4 bars
- 2 lounges (one adults only)
- mini market/souvenir shop
- Massage & Nail Service
- Kids club kids disco
- Babysitting available
- fitness programs, activities and games during day
- Night entertainment with live music or DJ
- Free Wi-Fi in all public areas and rooms
- Tennis and basketball court (next door)
- mini football field (next door)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Our members can choose from a Deluxe Garden View Bungalow or a Deluxe Sea View Bungalow.
Deluxe Bungalows sleep up to
These rooms come with either garden views or sea views - each gorgeous ways of waking up each morning. Renovated in 2016, they come with all the modern amenities you need to be comfortable. Enjoy 33sqm of space as well as a large exterior patio area.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on either a Half Board Stay (breakfast & evening meal served in the main restaurant - excluding drinks).
Our members can choose to upgrade to an All Inclusive stay at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. For details please click HERE
Flavors restaurant is situated in the main building. There is an indoor and an open terrace with a magnificent view to the crystal waters of the Aegean Sea. This buffet restaurant serves varied international and Mediterranean cuisine with special Theme night dinners.
Cucina Restaurant Bar
Cucina restaurant is situated next to the pool overlooking the sea. There is an open-air veranda for you to enjoy the delicious salad bar and snacks during lunch. At night it is an Italian restaurant with table service menu. Table reservations required one day in advance.
Thalasa & Alati Restaurant Bar
Overlooking the pool, Thalasa lounge and sea, this restaurant offers a rich Greek BBQ during lunch and during dinner it transforms into a cosy traditional style Greek taverna. Table reservations required one day in advance.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
For extra indulgence, guests also have access to the Therme Spa at sister hotel Michelangelo Resort & Spa, just 300 metres away. It hosts 3 treatment rooms, beauty & hair salon, indoor heated swimming pool with Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, steam room and retail Spa shop. (Extra charges apply, entrance to the spa is restricted to 16 years old or older.)
Your Journey to Dimitra Beach 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Kos Town to Dimitra Beach: 32 km / 40 min.
Looking for more options in Greece? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now