We Love —
- Eagles Palace, an awarded member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the world and Best resort in Greece, combines impeccable service and breathtaking environments.
- This unique luxury resort in Greece is only 4km from Ouranoupolis, one of the most beautiful villages in Halkidiki - just a breath away from Mount Athos.
- Our members will enjoy their stay in an elegant and luxurious Superior Room with Sea View Room on Half Board Dining.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Buy Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Guests can visit nearby historical sites and attractions with plentiful watersports, a vast coastline featuring private bays, and the property is just 4 km from the Mount Athos gates. The hotel can be reached by Thessaloniki, the beautiful capital of Macedonia in Greece.
One of the things that make Eagles Palace Hotel so unique is the environment surrounding it. Whether it be the clear blue sea, the golden seashore or the green hills, one cannot help but feel relaxed.
Halkidiki is noted for being a nature-lover's paradise. With its tropical flowers, climbing vines, and wooded hillsides, this is an area to appreciate nature in all its raw beauty. Watersports enthusiasts will also enjoy the clear blue waters and plenty of opportunities for diving, windsurfing, and snorkelling.
Eagles Palace 5* —
Named after the symbol of Byzantium and Orthodoxy, this charming hotel stands out due to its great location and monastic architecture.
Situated on the third and most charming peninsula, Eagles Palace is amongst the top hotels in its region, not only for its supreme service and facilities but also for its breathtaking surroundings which include the mystic Mount Athos and the superb greenery of Northern Greece.
- Extensive gardens with olive, palm and pine trees, beautiful flowers and herbs
- Fully equipped Water sports & scuba diving centre (PADI certified)
- Outdoor fresh water heated pool
- Children’s swimming pool
- Sandy beach awarded with the European Blue Flag
- Kids Club (4 months to 12 years) from 10:00 to 18:00 six days per week from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Children’s playground
- Fitness with state-of-the-art Nautilus equipment and Powerplate
- Jewellery vitrine, Boutique with international press, tobacco and gifts
- Motor sailing boat
- Wireless internet connection and Business centre
- Regular art exhibitions and wine tasting events
- Live music in the bar during the evening
- Chapel for Weddings or Christenings (Orthodox as well as non-orthodox)
- Full-equipped conference center
- Business center
- Wireless internet
- Boat anchorage
- Tennis court
- Mountain bikes
- Eagles Spa with a full range of treatments and therapies
- Beauty center
- Hairdresser salon
- Multilingual staff (apart from Greek, members of the team also speak English, German, Russian)
- Medical center
- Laundry service
- Baby sitting on request
- Foreign currency exchange
- All major creditcards accepted
- Secretarial services
- 24 hours room service
Some services may incur additional charges payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Sea View Room.
Sleeps Up To
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
- Room service
- LCD TV
- Beach towels
- Luxury bath amenities
Your Board Basis —
Just for you: upgrade to Half Board (breakfast and evening meal served in Melathron restaurant - excluding drinks).
A relaxed and laid back dinner restaurant, ideal for dinner buffets. Specialties from Mount Athos and Halkidiki blend with international tastes creating a unique fusion cuisine. Each year a series of evening themes are created by the executive chef featuring specialties from different corners of the world.
Here, the chef prepares exquisite seafood dishes that blend beautifully with the dreamy sea view. With a unique glass floor, the breathtaking sunset terrace, the gourmet international cuisine and the amazing feeling of absolute luxury, it is perfect for a memorable special occasion.
The restaurant next to the sea is recommended for lovers of Greek cuisine where the emphasis is on fresh fish and home cooked Greek favourites. Don’t forget to try the "Armyra Pool Bar" for a break from swimming or sunbathing where you can enjoy a cool drink.
Vinum Rotisserie is set against the backdrop of the garden, the sparkling pool and the starlit sky. There's an open kitchen where guests can marvel at the cookery of their culinary experience.
Cosily set around the fireplace situated in the lobby of the hotel, the "Eagles Café" is the ideal place to enjoy your early morning coffee, snacks, pastries and cakes any time of the day.
Ammos Beach Bar
As you enjoy the glorious Greek sun, stretched on your sun bed, simply press the button on your umbrella table and a waiter will appear to take your order for a refreshing drink...
Your Time —
Your Journey to Eagles Palace 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared shuttle transfers are included for members selecting a flight inclusive package. (ONLY during: 27/04-30/06 & 09/09-31/10)
You may choose to add private transfers which can be done at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee
Car Hire: Car Hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Thessalonika airport to Eagles Palace: 135km/1 hour 45 minutes