We Love —
- CHC Athina Palace is gorgeously perched on a hillside, overlooking the glittering sea
- This is a great getaway for those who have a family since it includes activities for all ages
- Enjoy a wide range of food, from traditional Greek to international cuisine, on this All Inclusive basis which is both convenient and great value for money
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
Originally part of neighbouring Lygaria, few people know the name Made if you ask about it in Heraklion. It has a calm and less touristy nature than many similar places so close to the big city. Lygaria – just 5 minutes further – also has the useful distinction of being one of the most protected bays in the area, with the sea being calm and swimmable most of the year.
Your Hotel —
The Hotel “CHC Athina Palace Resort & Spa” is amongst the best that Crete has to offer. This property is built in a modern architectural style and is pastel coloured with terraces, where hillside and sea views are spectacular.
Zeus Main Theme Restaurant
Ira a la Carte Restaurant
Snack Bar/Self Service at the active pool
Dionysus Lobby bar
2 Pool Bars
1 Beach Bar
1 Indoor Heated Pool
3 Outdoor Pools
Active swimming pool
Separate children pool with fresh water
Two relaxation pools by Artemis pool bar
Mini Spa Centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Double Land View Room.
• Double bed or 2 twin beds, plus sofa bed or extra bed
• Balcony or terrace with plastic table and chairs
• Bath amenities
• Individually adjustable air-conditioning
• Mini fridge
• Satellite T.V.
• Direct dial phone
• Safe deposit box
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay. This includes:
• At the Zeus Main Theme Restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning
• Full American buffet style with show cooking
• Sunday Brunch (08.00-10.0008.00-10.00) with local champagne & salmon
Lunch (12.00 - 14.30)
• At the Ermis Snack Bar/Self Service: With grill (fish, meat, vegetables) spaghetti, pizza, traditional gyros, fried potatoes, sandwiches/toast, mixed salads, fresh salads and desserts.
• Buffet style, show cooking
• Self Service for food and drinks: House wine, water, beer and soft drinks.
Snacks (11.00-17:30): A wide range of snacks, pizza, sandwiches/toast, popcorn, deserts and ice cream, at all Pools & Beach
Coffee-Tea time (15.00-17.00) at all Pools & Beach
Seven different theme nights at the Zeus Main Theme Restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning:
• Fish/Sea Food Night
• Cretan Night
• Italian Night
• Greek Night
• International Night
• Mediterranean Night
• Arabian Night
Self-service for food. Service for all drinks: Wine (bottled), water (bottled), beer and soft drinks.
A La Carte Restaurant: (19.00-22.00)
• Ira a la carte Restaurant, where our Guests with minimum stay 7 days, can enjoy dinner for free once per stay (Reservation required until 20: 00 the previous night).
• Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the a la carte Restaurant
• In a la carte Restaurant Table service for food and beverages
• Dionysus Lobby Bar 17.30-01.00
• Ermis Pool Bar at the active pool’s area10.00-18.00
• Artemis Pool Bar at the relax pool’s area10.00-18.00
• Poseidon Beach Bar10.00-18.00
In All Inclusive formula bars they serve (from 10:00 till 23:00) a choice of local spirits, seasonal cocktails, long drinks, water, beers, local wine, filter coffee/instant coffee, cacao, tea, soft drinks, and fruit juices.
Drinks on extra charge
• Import and Premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, champagne, etc
• Fresh juices are also on extra charge.
Your Time —
Just for you: Our members will receive EUR30 spa credit per person per stay.
In an innovative space with low lighting, soft music and the soothing sounds of nature, you can travel to the magical world of the senses. The hotel’s specialist staff will generously offer you the best face and body treatments inspired by traditional rituals of ancient Crete.
Included in the All Inclusive offer:
• Tennis courts
• Tennis rackets, balls
• Open air Jacuzzi
• Fitness room
• Stretching exercises
• Water Polo
• Volley Ball
• Table tennis
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Members who book flights with us may opt to include transfers at the next stage of the booking process. The transfer distance is approximately 15km.