We Love —
- Discover a modern hotel with a unique contemporary style
- Stay moments away from Athens' main attractions
- Enjoy a relaxing break in the Spa before heading to the roof terrace to take in the view
- Discover the historical buildings surrounding the Acropolis
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Discover the contemporary decor, handmade furniture and accessories that make this establishment unique. Make the most of the hotel's ideal location to visit Syntagma square, the Acropolis or the Temple of Zeus.
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival (per person and per stay).
The rooms at the hotel pay tribute to the figures of Greek mythology, offering a perfect combination of modernity and tradition. The contemporary furniture, first class service and typical regional decorations will ensure you enjoy a relaxing break.
- Standard Room (20 m² / Max. 2 persons): Featuring handmade furniture, the Standard rooms offer a side view of the street so you can soak up the Greek atmosphere from your balcony.
- Superior Room (23 m² / Max. 3 persons): The Superior rooms are fully equipped and offer a contemporary design for a totally relaxing break.
- Superior Plus Room (22 m² / Max. 2 persons): Located on the 1st and 6th floors, these rooms offer unrivalled views of the Lycabettus hill.
- Studio (30 m² / Max. 3 persons): The Studio features a sophisticated decor and a comfy lounge area, along with a view of the Sotira Lykodimou Russian church and the gardens.
- Penthouse Suite (20 m² / Max. 2 persons): The comfy Penthouse Suite features a living area and a marble bathroom. Take in the 360° view of the city's historical monuments from the terrace.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The rooftop terrace on the 7th floor is the perfect place to unwind whilst taking in the views of Athens.
The hotel is also the perfect starting point for exploring Athens, surrounded by museums and located close to the city's main attractions.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.