We Love —
- Pleiades Villas are a boutique collection of nine luxurious, individually designed villas with stunning views over Mirabello Bay.
- Nestled between Aghios Nikolaos and Elounda, this peaceful location ensures a relaxing break, with easy access to both popular resorts.
- Our members will stay in a Two Bedroom Villa with its own private pool, and will be treated to a complimentary dinner during their stay!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
The town is a cosmopolitan tourist resort which has maintained, to a great extent, its traditional feel, especially around the lake. It's a wonderful town which offers everything from shopping, tavernas, restaurants, and traditional Greek culture, including a number of archaeological museums and sites nearby.
Special sites include the sunken ancient city of Elounda, parts of which we can see under water. Visit several beautiful and undiscovered coves and beaches, an aquarium, water park, and golf course all at under a 30 minute distance!
The chapel of Aghios Nikolaos lies on port's peninsula. This is where small boats set off to visit the UNESCO protected islet of Spinalonga, with its Venetian castle, from Victoria Hislop's best selling novel "The Island". The town is also connected to the Cyclades (Melos), Cassos, Carpathos, Cos, Rhodes and the port of Piraeus.
Pleiades Luxury Villas 5* —
The Villas are contemporary, luxurious and spacious, and offer the combination of an independent villa holiday with the advantage of hotel-style service. Awarded by Conde Nast Johansens as well as World Luxury Hotels, Pleiades Villas are suitable for couples, groups or families. Relax in comfort and serenity and take the opportunity to order breakfast and meals on your private terrace or by your pool. This property is owned and managed by the renowned group Domes Resorts / Ledra Hotels, the owning and managing company of Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection and Domes Noruz Chania, Autograph Collection.
Along with your private villa, you also have a friendly and helpful staff standing by waiting to provide you with all the services of a 5-star hotel.
- 9 villas
- Daily housekeeping
- Grocery delivery
- Butler service
- Massage services
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Villa —
This offer is based on a Two Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
Just for you:
- A bottle of wine, mineral water & orange juice in your villa on arrival.
-Free unlimited access to the private beach of Domes of Elounda and free use of towels (transfers not included, daily prebooking via villa manager required)
2 Bedroom Villa Sleeps up to:
Spacious and elegant, these welcoming villas are perfect for a family of four or six, with a master bedroom and either one or two twin bedded rooms - both with an en-suite bathroom. The kitchen, living area and spacious terrace with pool ensure a comfortable stay.
- A/C with individually controlled heating & cooling (living room - bedrooms)
- Television (living room 28 '' screen - bedroom 14'') / Individual satellite receiver
- Dolby digital system / DVD player / CD Player / radio
- Direct dial telephone / direct Internet access
- Safe Box / first aid Box
- Fully equipped kitchen / four ring cooker with oven / refrigerator
- Dishwasher / microwave oven / filter coffee maker / kettle / fruit squeezer
- Washing machine / Iron and ironing board
- 100% fine bed linen / allergy proof pillows / bathrobes and sleepers
- Bath toiletries / hair-dryer / make up mirror
- Private parking
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed & breakfast stay (continental breakfast daily, served in the villa).
You may upgrade to Half Board dining at the next stage of booking. (Breakfast and dinner served in your villa, excluding drinks.)
Just for you: One complimentary dinner per person per stay(excluding drinks) in one of the restaurants of Domes of Elounda.
For lunch and dinner, you can take advantage of the grocery delivery service and cook your own meals in the well-equipped kitchen, or alternatively, visit the nearby town of Aghios Nikolaos.
In town, there is a range of restaurants, tavernas and bars offering a variety of menus that are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Your Journey to Pleiades Villas —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared or private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. (Flight inclusive offers only)
Car hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. (Flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Heraklion Airport to Pleiades Villas: 55 minutes / 62 km