We Love —
- Situated just a few minutes walk from the beach, The Oceania Saint Malo Hotel faces the sea and is located on the pretty Chaussee du Sillon
- Enjoy panoramic sea views from the terrace alongside an outdoor Jacuzzi, wonderful restaurant and fitness centre
- Our members will stay in a Superior Room on a bed and breakfast basis
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
The fascinating mast-filled port of Saint Malo is a dramatically changing landscape. The old town is a summer haven - walking through the cobbled streets feels like you've stepped back in time! This popular spot offers an authentic glimpse into Brittany's important seafaring past. The Musee de la Ville tells you all you need to know about the town's history and includes some fascinating maritime objects.
- Chateau de St-Malo: 4.8km
- Fort National: 350m
- Ile du Grand Be & Fort du Petit Be: 1.8km
- Fort de la Cite d'Alet: 3.2km
- La Demeure de Corsaire: 850m
- Plage de Bon Secours: 1km
- Musee d'Histoire de St Malo: 500m
Your Hotel —
This lovely, refurbished hotel allows you to relax in a chic, tranquil atmosphere.
The lounge bar serves a tantalising variety of cocktails whilst the restaurant offers delicious cuisine to suit all palates.
- 78 rooms
- Fitness centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Indulge in refreshing drinks on the terrace and admire lovely sea views.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included.
Car Hire: Ccan be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Guests can also opt to travel via ferry from Portsmouth to Saint Malo.
Distance from Rennes airport: 80km/1 hour
Looking for more options in Brittany? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now