We Love —
- This hotel is a proud member of the Autograph Collection, an ensemble of independent luxury hotels which feature bold originality, rich character & unique details.
- This historic 15th century hotel will transport you back in time with its ornate architecture & impressive historic carvings.
- This hotel is in the heart of Rouen's Old Town, a captivating ensemble of timber houses, intricate carvings & cobbled streets.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
- Place du Vieux-Marche: 2min / 170m by foot
- Rue du Gros-Horloge (Rouen's Famously Ornate Clock): 3min / 280m by foot
- Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Rouen: 6min / 500m by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
This luxury hotel is a proud member of the Autograph Collection, an ensemble of idependent luxury hotels which feature bold originality, rich character & unique details. And this hotel is no exception: sitting in the heart of Rouen's historical heart this hotel takes this 15th century chateau & lovingly restores it to its former grandeur. Pride of place is the hotel's historic Galerie which features bas carved reliefs featuring Francis I & Henry VIII!
There are numerous old houses in Rouen in the Gothic and Renaissance styles. The Hotel de Bourgtheroulde, the most famous of them, a 15th century mansion that was built during the reign of Francis I. The façades of which are decorated with bas-reliefs representing scenes from the meeting of the Field of the Cloth of Gold and allegories from the Triumphs of Petrarch.
- 78 Rooms
- Free access to the spa with its hammam & pool
- Free access to the Fitness Area
- 2 Terraces
- Historic Galerie
- 1 Restaurant
- 1 Brasserie
- 1 Lounge
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Prestige Room
Just for you: VIP Welcome
Sleeps up to:
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: 2 glasses of champagne
Restaurant D'Aumale (open for special events such as christmas only)
This restaurant features fine dining crafted from the fresh regional produce for which Normandy is so well known.
Brasserie des 2 Rois
As the name suggests, Brasserie of the 2 kings aims to provide the same attention to detail and gastronomic delights as Restaurant D'Aumale is a quicker & more casual environment.
The Atrium Bar & Terrace
This is the place to go for anyone who wants to sample the hotel's vast & carefully curated collection of wine, as well as delectable spirits, carefully concocted cocktails & delicious light meals.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
This offer is accommodation only.
Your hotel's address is:
Hotel de Bourgtheroulde
15 Place de la Pucelle
Telephone: +33 (0)2 35 14 50 50