We Love —
- A peaceful break in Provence in a chic and spacious villa
- Blending rustic charm and modern luxury, this 4 bedroom villa sleeps up to 10 guests - perfect for a family or group of friends
- A welcome hamper of goodies and twice weekly housekeeping services will ensure a relaxing break
Your Destination —
Your villa is located in the town of Pernes les Fontaines, 29km from Avignon. The region bears all the markings of an idyllic Provence escape: lavender landscapes, vineyards and local food markets... A relaxing break is guaranteed!
If you fancy working off some of those morning croissants, there are tennis courts just 3km from your villa.
Suggested daytrip: Les Baux de Provence
The village of Les Baux de Provence, perched on a rocky outcrop, shows its visitors an incredibly rich architectural heritage. It's citadel dominates natural sites of breathtaking beauty, celebrated by Van Gogh and Cezanne. Ranked among the most beautiful villages in France , Les Baux de Provence will seduce you. Do not forget to visit the castle and the Yves Brayer museum.
Your Villa —
Expertly blending rustic charm and modern luxury, the villa feels welcoming and homely, with touches of indulgence. Built from local stone, the villa is invitingly cool in the heat of the day, with light and airy open plan layout ensuring you never feel crowded.
The 200m² patio is surrounded by stunning nature, and the wide steps leading to the pool offer an enticing path to a refreshing dip!
- Private Secured and heated Swimming Pool 7m X 4m
- Free WiFi
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Housekeeper (2 X 3 hours per week & Final Cleaning at end of stay)
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Ping Pong table
- Air Conditioning
Our price does not include a security deposit of 1,000€ payable on arrival.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay. Just for you: A welcome hamper and bottle of wine
Your welcome hamper includes: 6 Bottles of Still Water, 6 Bottles of Sparkling Water, 6 Bottles of Beer, 2 Bottle of Rose, 6 Sodas, Milk, 6 Yoghurts, Tea, Nespresso Coffee, Cereals, Bread, Jam, Chocolate Powder, Biscuits, Fruits, Vegetables, Ice Creams, Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Mustard.
- Breakfast delivered every morning: 18EUR per person
- Chef coming to cook at your villa: between 25EUR and 45EUR per person depending on menus selected
Your Journey —
Transport is not included.
Avignon Provence Airport = 28km
Marseille Provence Airport = 77.6km
Avignon TGV train station = 31.7km