We Love —
- Stay in a recently renovated eco-friendly hotel
- Unwind in a cosy and spacious suite or room
- Enjoy the hotel's location, close to the lively town of Saint-Pierre
- Climb to the top of the Piton de La Fournaise and take in the stunning views of the surrounding areas
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Réunion Island —
Your Hotel —
After seven weeks of renovation work, the Palm has changed its look. The hotel now boasts new cosy, modern and eco-friendly rooms, restaurants serving delicious Reunion flavours, and a new beach concept which is unlike anywhere else in Reunion, halfway between a lounge and a wellness centre... The perfect place to unwind!
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a welcome drink!
Spread out around a huge tropical garden, the rooms and suites at the Palm Hotel & Spa have recently undergone an eco-friendly renovation!
- Superior Room (34 m² / max 2 persons): Fall in love with one of these cosy rooms, overlooking a terrace in the heart of the hotel's tropical garden...
- Deluxe Room (41 m² / max 3 persons- 2 adults max): Settle in comfortably to a lovely Deluxe Room, featuring an indoor lounge and a large verandah surrounded by nature.
- Junior Suite (55 m² / max 3 persons- 2 adults max): Set in spectacular Creole style bungalows, the Junior Suites feature a bathroom, outdoor shower and fitted verandah with a solarium, relaxation area and jacuzzi so guests can make the most of the surrounding nature.
- Lodges (100 m² / max 2 persons): Each of the three 100 m2 Lodges feature a Spa, and are tucked away amongst the edge of the cliffs, on stilts overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The hotel's gourmet restaurant, Le Makassar, offers original and tasty cuisine prepared using local produce.
Head to the Bar & Lounge le Kokoa to enjoy a drink with some tapas in a cosy, laid-back atmosphere with incredible views of the bay of Grande Anse.
The beach restaurant, Kah Beach, offers a laid-back setting where you can enjoy a meal with your feet in the sand.
The concierge service also offers a wide range of activities, including a helicopter trip around the island, which departs from the hotel's own helipad.