We Love —
- This chic hotel is not only elegant in design but also less than 10 minutes away from some world class shopping on Champs Elysees!
- This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room.
- Make the most of your stay and enjoy a break with free soft drinks and snacks at any of the 16 Astotel hotels!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Whether you want to hit the fantastic choice of designer shops that line the Champs Elysées, enjoy typical French cuisine and wine at one of the many restaurants that occupy the city or if you prefer spending your time perusing world famous art and architecture, then Paris is for you!
Your hotel is located between the Champs Elysées, on the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré - an exceptional setting just minutes' stroll from luxury boutiques, famous avenues and the finest attractions the city has to offer.
- Champs Elysees: 7min / 600m walk
- Arc de Triomphe: 15min / 1.2km walk or 10min on line 1 from Franklin D Roosevelt metro station
- Louvre Museum: 15min on line 1 from Franklin D Roosevelt metro station
- Eiffel Tower: 25min line 9 from St Philippe du Roule metro station
All times and distances are approximate. Public transport times include walking time.
Le 123 Elysees 4* —
This hotel is a paragon of modern style nestled within a grand exterior, each of the 41 room showcase exceptional contemporary design while still paying tribute to the hotel's original features with delicately designed ceilings bathed in light from the large floor-to-ceiling windows.
- 41 Rooms
- Free WiFi
- Free Soft Drinks Minibar
- Open Bar
- 24hr Reception
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room
Sleeps up to
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 12pm
- International Newspapers
- Room service
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Steaming scrambled eggs or creamy cheese? Or perhaps you desire a lighter start to the day with a selection of fruit? At 123 Elysees, no need to choose! Treat yourself to healthy, fresh products...whatever takes your fancy!
And because Paris would not be Paris without its famous bakeries: in the morning you'll find your buffet table loaded with an assortment of quality pastries: croissants, pains au chocolat, apple turnovers...not to mention the soft and crunchy baguette which has become such a staple of Paris that it is even named after it!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 1min / 84m walk from St Phillippe du Roule Metro Station which is on line 9 with direct access to the Eiffel Tower & the Arc de Triomphe.
The transfer times / distances from the hotel to local airports are approximately as follows:
- Orly Airport: 27min / 24.5km
- Charles de Gaulle: 31min / 31.6km
Looking for more options in Paris? —
Why not have a look at our Permanent Collection for Paris?
- a larger selection of room types & departure dates
- no restrictions on length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount
- two exclusive perks
> View offers now