We Love —
- Welcome to Hotel Duette, an ultra stylish boutique hotel situated in the heart of beautiful Paris.
- This unique boutique offers fun and quirky interiors themed around nature. The pretty garden is a tranquil escape from the city that's open all year round.
- Our members can choose between a Standard or Superior Room with a daily breakfast included.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Hotel Duette enjoys a fantastic location in the heart of Paris, theatre and entertainment district.
The city of love needs no introduction. Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries, including Centre Pompidou, Musée d'Orsay and Musée du Louvre, and the fascinating historical monuments Sacré-Cœur Basilica, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Arc de Triomphe, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe: 10 minutes: 2.5km
- Louvre Museum: 15 minutes / 4km
- Sacre Coeur: 20 minutes / 4km
Hotel Duette 3* —
Situated at the top end of Rue de Lévis, the hotel places the emphasis on a relaxed atmosphere.
- 29 Rooms
- Luggage Storage Room
- Honesty Bar
- Free WiFi
- Concierge Service
- Breakfast Room
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Our members can choose between a Standard or Superior Room.
Sleeps up to
These lovely rooms are bright and elegant which eye-catching decor, marble bathroom & relaxed seating area. Each room features large windows that open onto this little haven.
These 12-14 sqm rooms may be on the smaller side but the hotel's talented designers have packed a lot of character into these elegant rooms while their location on the hotel's top floor gives its guests an inspiring view over Paris' jumble of rooftops.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
And because Paris would not be Paris without its famous bakeries: in the morning you'll find your buffet table loaded with an assortment of quality pastries: croissants, pains au chocolat, apple turnovers...not to mention the soft and crunchy baguette which has become such a staple of Paris that it is even named after it!
Your Journey to Hotel Duette 3* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee
Distances between locals airports & Hotel Duette:
- Orly Airport: 40 minutes / 26km
- Charles de Gaulle: 40 minutes / 30km
Looking for more options in Paris? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now