We Love —
- Let the iconic sights and bright lights of this awe-inspiring city romance you
- With all of the facilities one would expect from a city hotel, the Hotel Concorde Montparnasse is a great base for your time in Paris
- Enjoy a stay in a great room in this charming hotel
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Indulge yourself in culinary ecstasy. From light and flaky croissants in the morning to a rich slab of foie gras in the evening, Parisians love food. From the neighbourhood bistro to the Michelin-starred restaurant, dining out in Paris is a joy.
Inspire yourself by sipping coffee in the cafés that entertained Hemingway, Sartre, Camus and Simone de Beauvoir. Track down clues from bestselling thriller The Da Vinci Code, from the glass pyramid of the Louvre to the church of St Sulpice. Roam around Notre Dame looking for Esmeralda and keep a watchful eye out for any one of the Three Musketeers.
- Alexander III Bridge: 11min / 3.2km drive or 7min (4 stops) on line 13
- Eiffel Tower: 14min / 3.5km drive or 20min (6 stops) on line 6
- Orsay Museum: 14min / 3.3km drive or 14min (5 stops) on line 12
- Notre Dame: 20min / 4km drive or 17min (5 stops) on line 4
- Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees: 20min / 4.7km drive or 22min (11 stops) on line 6
- Louvre Museum: 22min / 4.3km drive or 20min on metro lines 1 & 13
- Sacre Coeur: 40min / 8.6km drive or 30min (14 stops) onl ine 12
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Built in 2004, the contemporary architecture of this Paris hotel reflects the curvaceous design of the beautiful sloping fountain featured in the gardens of Place Catalogne opposite. Breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower can be seen from some of the hotel's spacious and comfortable rooms.
- 354 Rooms
- Room Service
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to:
The standard rooms are equipped with every modern facility, such as individually-controlled air conditioning, free broadband Wi-Fi access, a safe to store your computer and other valuables, as well as a mini bar.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: 1 glass of champagne per person per stay (3 night stays or more)
Experience the culinary delights in one of the hotel’s two restaurants. Both offer a delicious and innovative à la carte menu.
Restaurant O'40 and Bar Wenge
Enjoy a delicious meal or have a drink at at the Restaurant O'40 and Bar Wenge. The cosy atmosphere is delightful and is a wonderful setting.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added for an additional fee at the next stage of booking, flight inclusive offers only.
The approximate distance between hotel and local airports are as follows:
- Paris Orly airport: 15km / 15min
- Paris Charles de Gaulle airport: 40km / 40min
Public Transport: Your hotel is just moments from Paris Montparnasse Metro Station which is on the 4, 6, 12 & 13 line with direct access to Invalides, Nlotre Dame, Louvre & Champs Elysees
Looking for more options in Paris? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now