We Love —
- Discover the sunny capital of the French Riviera
- Plunge into the heart of a travel-inspired decor, beautifully designed by Sandrine Alouf
- Stay in a room with a unique design and admire the exotic decor
- Taste the delicious local speciality: pissaladière
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The rooms at the Excelsior hotel also boast a travel-inspired decor, with bright colours to add a contemporary touch. To help you make the most of it, you will enjoy a free early check-in at 1pm!
- Classic Room (14-17m² / max. 2 persons): The cosy and comfortable Classic rooms overlook the heart of the city and are available as either single or double rooms.
- Superior Room (19 m² / max. 3 persons- 2 adults max): Unwind in this calm and comfortable room and enjoy the views of the garden.
- Deluxe Double Room (21 m² / max. 3 persons): The spacious Deluxe Rooms are flooded with light, featuring shades of blue and a view of either the garden or the street.
- Junior Suite (21 m² / max. 3 persons): Each suite features an exclusive travel-inspired decor created by Sandrine Alouf. The comfortable lounge area with a sofa makes the these rooms the ideal choice for couples seeking a bit of extra luxury.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Start each day with a delicious breakfast, which can be enjoyed either in the dining room or in your room if you fancy a bit of extra privacy (at an additional cost), from 7am to 10:30am.
Head to the Excel Bar at any time of the day to enjoy a drink in a cosy setting.
Back at the hotel, treat yourself to a Swedish massage or an essential oil based treatment, which can be booked at reception.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.