We Love —
- Stay in a 5* hotel with the spirit and charm of the Italian Renaissance
- Unwind in the spa or in the jacuzzi on the roof terrace
- Take in the panoramic views of Lyon whilst enjoying a delicious Michelin-starred meal
- Explore Lyon, the City of Lights, and its famous traboules
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a glass of champagne (per person and per stay) upon arrival.
Discover a harmonious blend of antique furniture and contemporary artwork in your room. The stark contrast between the stone walls and the warm lighting creates a cosy atmosphere for an intimate getaway.
- Classic Room (33 m² / max 3 persons- 2 adults max): Get a great night's sleep in this room, boasting an intimate atmosphere.
- Deluxe Room (35 m² / max 3 persons- 2 adults max): Discover this spacious and charming room featuring a terrace with a view of the garden or the pool.
- Junior Suite (45 m² / max 3 persons- 2 adults max): Settle in to this spectacular suite, featuring a panoramic view and a lounge area.
- Suite (70 m² / max 3 persons- 2 adults max): Enjoy a relaxing break in total peace and quiet in this suite, featuring a French ceiling, mezzanine, balcony, private sauna, and breathtaking views of the city.
- Master Suite Medicis (83 m² / max 2 persons): Snuggle up in this large suite, offering first class amenities and the unique atmosphere of a former 17th century convent.
- Appartment Lumière (100 m² / max 6 persons): The appartment is made up of 2 rooms and features a bathroom, a lounge area with a sofa bed and a large living area and kitchen, making it the perfect choice for a family holiday.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Enjoy a relaxing moment with a view in the rooftop pool or jacuzzi. Unwind on the terrace at any time of the year on the comfortable sun loungers, 2 of which are made of heated marble, perfect for a lovely winter's evening!
The Spa also offers a hammam and a sauna, made of natural wood, and a cardio-training room so guests can stay in shape during their stay!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.