We Love —
- Stay in the heart of old Lyon, amid the hustle and bustle of the city
- Admire the hotel's atypical decor; stylish and charming
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast with varied colours and flavours
- Climb to the top of Notre Dame de Fourvière and marvel at the incredible panorama of the city
Customer reviews —
“The location is brilliant - easy to walk to the major sights and so many bars and restaurants to choose from. Staff were both friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, stylish and air conditioned.”
Posted on 09 September 2016
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The elegant, spacious rooms have been carefully designed with guests' comfort and enjoyment in mind. Upon waking in the morning, enjoy a coffee from the Nespresso machine while browsing the internet courtesy of Hotel Silky's Wi-Fi. Enjoy a late check-out until 14:00.
- Classic Room (16 m² / max 2 persons): Double or Twin, the classic room is ideal for short stays for couples or solo travellers.
- Superior Room (20 m² / max 2 persons): The Superior Room is tastefully deocrated with contemporary furniture, and a spacious bathroom.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Guests are encouraged to take a seat in the cosy Hotel cavern, where Happy Time is enjoyed between 6pm and 8pm every evening, while taste buds are in for a real treat as the chance to sample a glass of fine French wine and a selection of delicious local specialities is offered.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.