We Love —
- Stay on the banks of the Saône river, only 10 minutes drive from the city centre
- Stay in a room or a contemporary style studio
- Unwind in the 2500m² Spa
- Set out to explore Lyon, the city of Lights, and its famous traboule passageways!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Head to the Brasserie Lyon Plage to taste delicious cuisine prepared with fresh produce or enjoy a drink at the bar whilst taking in the panoramic view of the Olympic pool.
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a welcome drink (per person and per stay) upon arrival.
The modern, spacious and light rooms at the Hotel Lyon Metropole offer a relaxing atmosphere, in line with the hotel's philosophy.
- Comfort Room (25 m² / max 2 persons): The soothing Comfort Room features views of the Saône or the olympic pool, and a balcony (at an additional cost, subject to availability).
- Prestige Room (35 m² / max 4 persons - 2 adults max): Enjoy exceptional levels of comfort in the spacious Prestige Room, flooded with light, and featuring a view of the Saône or the olympic pool.
- Comfort Studio (30 m² / max 2 persons): The Comfort Studios are all fully furnished, and most of them overlook the Saône river or the olympic pool, for a truly relaxing break.
- Family Room (45 m² / max 4 persons- 2 adults max): The Family Room is the ideal choice for a holiday away with your loved ones in a calm and relaxing setting!
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
The hotel also features a bar where guests can enjoy a refreshing drink.
Guests can also keep in shape at the gym, play a game of tennis in one of the hotel's 4 courts or experience a range of balneotherapy treatments in the Aquatic area. Finally, guests can head to the Iyashi area and discover the exclusive range of treatments designed to relax the body and the mind.
Leave your children in the Kids area (for children aged between 6 months and 6 years), where they will be looked after by an activities organiser, providing all the comfort and supervision they need.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.