We Love —
- Make the most of the hotel's location at the base of the slopes
- Settle into a chalet with a contemporary design
- Relax at the Spa and revel in a great meal in the restaurant
- Be absorbed in mountain way of life, so very special and inviting
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The hotel's architects and interior decorator have successfully created an inviting ambiance where the modern plays with ancient and noble materials such as stone, larch wood, slate, linen...All of the rooms and suites at the Chalet Hotel Kaya face south and are dotted with a balcony or a terrace providing magnificent views of the valley.
- Standard Room (23 m² / max. 2 persons): Simple but elegant, the Standard Rooms offer all the comfort you need for your ski holiday.
- Suite Junior (37 m² / max. 2 persons): Dotted with a separate living area, the Suite Junior is spacious and cozy.
- Suite Kaya Family (46 m² / 4 persons of which max. 2 adults): The Suite Kaya Family was designed to accommodate the entire clan in its generous 46 m² of space.
- Prestige Suite (67 m² / max. 6 persons): And finally, if you wish to travel in a group of 6, choose the Prestige Suite with its two bedrooms... A sleeper-sofa is available in the living area for the 5th and 6th persons of your party.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.