We Love —
- Villa Regalido is a 4 * charming villa located in the heart of the stunning Provencal region of France.
- Just 30 minutes from Arles and 15 minutes from Les Baux-de-Provence, you'll feel blissfully content in the refined and welcoming atmosphere.
- Enjoy a stay in a Superior Room on a bed & breakfast basis, and be sure to explore the local area to discover a range of restaurants, wineries and more.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
A few things to discover in the village of Fontvieille:
• Le Moulin de Daudet - ancient windmill named after the writer Alphonse Daudet who wrote his famous love letters "Les Lettres de mon Moulin" whilst living in Fontvieille
• Le Château de Montauban - A grand house where Daudet stayed
• The Roman Aqueduct and Flour Mill
• Numerous vineyards
• A variety of walking-tracks ranging from 2 to 9 km
We recommend you add our car hire option to get the most out of these beautiful surroundings. Visit the museums of Saint-Rémy or Avignon, drive to local villages, vineyards and churches or simply enjoy the beautiful countryside with a picnic.
Villa Regalido 4* —
Typically simple, country style furniture retains the Provence charm, whilst luxury modern fittings such as the sleek bathrooms ensure an relaxing stay.
Savour breakfast in the pretty courtyard garden, and enjoy a fantastic selection of local wines and gourmet produce in the vaulted dining room in the evening.
The pool area is small and peaceful, and the spa and outdoor Jacuzzi are perfect areas to unwind after a busy day out exploring Provence.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to:
Please note: 3rd person is available to book on-demand by calling the hotel directly.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
The hotel restaurant is a fantastic introduction to the subtle flavours of Provence cuisine, where you can enjoy a range of quality dishes made with locally sourced products accompanied by equally delicious wines.
Your Time —
Just for you: Free access to the sauna & Jacuzzi
If you prefer something more active, horse riding or bicycle rides are a fantastic way to see the surrounding countryside.
Your Journey to Villa Regalido 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Car hire: Car hire can be added during the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance between Marseille airport and Villa Regalido: 55min / 76km
Looking for more options in Provence? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now