Each morning guests have the option of enjoying a continental breakfast at their hotel or having breakfast at the Disneyland®Hotel with a Disney Character Welcome (guests meet the Disney characters before proceeding through to the breakfast room). The breakfast with a Disney Character Welcome is subject to availability and must be prebooked through your hotel reception.
For a morning to remember there is the option to have breakfast with Disney characters, this is a favourite with families and must be prebooked through Cafe Disney® at extra charge.
For lunch or dinner you can feast on a succulent buffet at the Hunter's Grill or simple international home-cooked specialities at the Beaver Creek Tavern. Keep the home fires burning in our magnificent fireplace in the Redwood Bar & Lounge - perfect for sipping a cocktail. At the Redwood Bar & Lounge, you'll find that big armchair in front of the stone fireplace hard to resist.
Please note that breakfast with Disney Characters Welcome at the Disneyland Hotel is available upon booking at Cafe Disney.
You may choose to upgrade you stay to either half or full board on the next page of the booking process.
The Half Board Meal Plan includes:
Adult Menu: Starter, main course, dessert or an all-you-can-eat buffet and one soft drink.
Children's Menu: Main course, dessert or an all-you-can-eat buffet and one soft drink.
Half board vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner. There are 3 Half Board Meal plans to choose from and vouchers of the same type must be purchased for the duration of your stay and for all guests in the party.
• Half Board Standard: Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch
• Half Board Plus: Disney's Sequoia Lodge, Disney's Newport Bay Club, Disney's Hotel New York
• Half Board Premium: Disney's Hotel New York, Disneyland Hotel
Half Board Standard - Valid in a selection of table service or buffet restaurants throughout the Resort including Disney's Hotel Santa Fe, Disney's Hotel Cheyenne and Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch. Vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner.
Half Board Plus - Valid in a selection of table service or buffet restaurants throughout the Resort including Disney's Hotel New York, Disney's Newport Bay Club and Disney's Sequoia Lodge. Vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner.
Half Board Premium - A variety of choice in all Resort table service or buffet restaurants including including Disneyland Hotel, Disney Character Dining & Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show. Vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner. Excludes Rainforest Café, Planet Hollywood, King Ludwig Castle and McDonald's. N.B Meal Plan vouchers can only be used in Buffalo Bills Wild West Show for 2nd Category Seating.
How Full Board Meal Plans work:
If you choose the Full Board Meal Plan at Disneyland Paris, you will be given 2 types of meal vouchers per person per night of your stay.
The 1st voucher type (recommended for lunch) includes:
• For Premium or Plus options: An all-you-can-eat buffet or a set menu (starter, main course, dessert plus one soft drink or water). These vouchers are redeemable in any buffet restaurant in the two Parks or Cowboy Cookout Barbecue with Disney Characters.
• For Standard options: A menu including main course, side order, dessert plus one soft drink or water, redeemable in many restaurants on the resort according to the option chosen.
The 2nd voucher type (recommended for dinner) includes:
• An all-you-can-eat buffet or a set menu (starter, main course, dessert) plus one soft drink or water, redeemable in many restaurants on the resort according to the option chosen.
Standard Full Board - Only available to guests staying in Disney's Hotel Santa Fe and Disney's Hotel Cheyenne.
Full Board Plus - Available to guests staying at all Disney hotels except the Disneyland Hotel.
Full Board Premium - Available to guests staying at all Disney hotels. Please note that for guests staying at the Disneyland Hotel, Premium is the only option available to book.
• The same type of half board meal voucher must be purchased before arrival, for the entire length of stay and for the entire party (1 voucher per person/per night booked).
• Some restaurants may be closed during certain periods and not all restaurants are open 7 days a week
• Meal vouchers are accepted in all Disney Parks table service and buffet restaurants (excluding the Specially Handpicked Hotels) for their monetary value for a meal composed of a starter, a main course, a dessert or an all you can eat buffet + one soft drink or water. The difference must be paid if total exceeds the value of the voucher (see conditions in restaurants). No refund will be given if the total is less than the value of the voucher. Limited to 1 meal coupon per person per meal.
• Park entry tickets are required for restaurants in the Disney Parks
• Half-Board meal plans do not guarantee a table reservation. We recommend advance reservation by calling Disney's Dining Reservation Service or through your hotel concierge.
• Vouchers are not valid on 24th & 31st December