We Love —
- Stay in a 17th century building with plenty of character, close to Paris
- Pamper your body and your mind at the Spa
- Enjoy a dinner facing the Italian gardens and taste delicious cuisine
- Explore the wine routes and discover prestigious wineries along the way!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The 24 rooms at the Château de Courban & Spa boast a unique and timeless decor.
- Classic Room (20 m² / max 3 persons): Fall in love with the authentic charm of a Classic Room, overlooking the gardens and the surrounding countryside.
- Prestige Room (45 m² / max 3 persons): The elegant Prestige rooms are located in the gardens or in the main building of the chateau.
- Signature Room (55 m² / max 3 persons): The spacious and sophisticated Prestige Rooms feature a balcony or a private terrace.
- The Dovecote (50 m² / max 2 persons): The Dovecote dates back to the 16th century, and boasts an authentic feel with a contemporary decor. This unique room offers the perfect setting for an exceptional and romantic break.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Chef Michel Christmann is an experienced chef with a passion for French fine cuisine. He serves traditional Burgundy style dishes with a creative twist.