We Love —
- A simple, modern lakeside hotel in the heart of Courchevel 1850.
- Discover the Alps in the summertime- hike or cycle in the fresh mountain air, try thrilling water sports or tee off at one of the local golf courses.
- Guests can enjoy meals and drinks on the terrace, which overlooks Biollay Lake and the Massif de la Saulire on their Half Board dining - the perfect family summer holiday!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
The clean and fresh mountain air and stunning scenery are enough to revive any frazzled city workers, while active families will love the water sports, hiking and cycling trails. The shops and restaurants in Courchevel are within walking distance, but we recommend you add our car hire options to explore this stunning area with ease.
Mercure Courchevel Hotel 3* —
It is a great choice for those who want to make the most of the surrounding area, with numerous sporting activities on offer nearby.
- 127 bedrooms
- 2 restaurants
- Outdoor pool (heated in the summer)
- Game room with board games (free) and arcade games (additional fee)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room or Privilege Room.
Both Rooms Sleep up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast and dinner served in main restaurant - excludes drinks)
In the evenings, you can relax by the fire in the Le Ratrack bar.
Your Time —
The hotel is also located next to a 9-hole golf course and 2 cinemas.
Visit La Rosière Lake, just 6.2 miles (10 km) away for a variety of watersports or put on your walking boots and explore the huge area to discover beautiful mountain views on various different routes and trails. We suggest either the Chemin Decouverte des Verdons or the Cascade des Poux.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Car Hire: Car Hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Geneva airport: 2 hours 30 / 150km